change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best sport bar to watch NBA All-Star game

Oahu Jan 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Hi guys,

I'll be on Oahu on Feb 15th, when NBA All-Start game commences in NY at 3:30pm.
      Could you please advice a sport bar, somewhere in Honolulu or Kailua, where I can watch it live? It will be broadcasted on TNT channel.

From the web-search, RoundTable Pizza and Armbar Sports Bar and Grill seems good. Any better options?
      Your help is much appreciated, I absolutely cannot afford missing this game.

Thanks,
      Oleg

more
    • FatihE's Profile Photo

Rent-a-car

Oahu Jan 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM

Dear friends, hello :) My first post in VT.

Will be in Oahu, Hawai between 24-31 January 2015. I wonder whether we may easily find a free parking around the Marine Tower Waikiki Hotel. Actually daily rental price and overnight parking fees seem the same, thats insane. Or do i need really a car to enjoy the ilsland at all ?

Any help will be much than appreciated.

more
    • Accommodation Easter 2016 for group of 13

Waikiki Jan 4, 2015 at 5:20 PM

My extended family group (13 of us) would like to travel to Waikiki for Easter 2016. Does anyone know of any accommodation options (other than hotels) that might be able to take our whole group? One 5 year old and the rest adults or young adults. We wouldn't have to be in the same building necessarily - nearby would be okay. Ideally with a pool and some self-catering options, but anything considered.

more