Kalba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Desert safari...

Dubai Jun 22, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Is desert safari a worth option in a 4 days stay in dubai?

more
    • Canadian visa

Abu Dhabi Jun 20, 2014 at 6:48 AM

Does anyone know after how long can i get the canadian visa on my passport after doing the biometric?

more
    • Things to do

Dubai Jun 14, 2014 at 12:04 AM

For 3 days stay by end of July, what are eventful things to do in Dubai?

more
    • I lost my eVisa copy with my entry stamped

United Arab Emirates Jul 3, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Hello,

I am an Indian and I am in a short visit in UAE on tourist visa for 40 days. My entry date is 4th June'14 and I plan to leave on 8th July'14. Unfortunately I lost my eVisa copy which is stamped with my entry date and another stamp. I have a copy of the same. And there is a date stamp in my passport as well.

Will I face any difficulty to leave the counrty? Should I present that original copy on my exit?

Kindly advice.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Transportation

Dubai Jul 2, 2014 at 10:34 PM

How much is from Dubai to Jeddah by bus or by train?and how long it takes? Thank you.

more
    • 1st week December good to visit dubai?

Dubai Jun 26, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Hi, im travel on the 1st week of december to Dubai, i wonder if the wheater is good enouth to catch so sun, go to the beach.

and what is the best tours operators for visit the Desert safari /ride Camels, Musandam and dinner on the Dhown

Tks
      Bruno

more
    • Transfer Dubai airport

Dubai Jun 25, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Hello, I have a 7hrs stopover in Dubai. The problem is that the inbound and the outbound flights are not with the same airline but they are in the same Terminal. Do I need a transit visa? and if not how do I manage the check in for the next flight?

more
    • katica.glamuzina's Profile Photo

a whole night stopover at Dubai airport - what to do?

Dubai Jul 9, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Hi all,

I hope you can help me. I'm flying to Australia via Dubai soon and my stopover is from 1am till 10am the next morning. I was wondering if it's worth going to the city at night and if there are maybe any organized tours from the airport at night?

Thank you,

Kacha

more
    • YolandaD's Profile Photo

Transit in Dubai

Dubai Jun 19, 2014 at 3:46 AM

Hi guys,

Next week me and my boyfriend will travel from Amsterdam to Jakarta. We are going with Emirates and will transit for 4 hrs in Dubai. Just to make sure, that all the shops is open 24 hrs, right? Is it possible to buy liquors and put it in cabin, since I'm concern with the no liquors regulations? And do you have any idea what to do in 4 hrs transit in Dubai? I heard that we can get voucher to eat in selected restaurants or something, does somebody know about this?

Thank you in advance!

more

Near Kalba