Kalaupapa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to stay in Kihei?

Kihei Jan 18, 2015 at 2:19 PM

we are travelling to Maul from April 17 to 25th. We thought Kihei would be a good location as far as being fairly accessible to other points on Maui. Can anyone give us recommendations on either a hotel or Condo location. It is overwhelming looking at all the choices on VRBO. There are many that look good but you never know. We are in our fifties and it is just the 2 of us. Any advice?

more
    • Shore fishing Brenneckes Beach?

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 4:21 PM

Staying in the Brenneckes Beach area in mid march. Wondered if it was worthwhile taking a small travel rod along to maybe cast some small spoons or jigs along the rocky shore areas. Appreciate any input you may have to offer.

more
    • Snorkleing South Shore?

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 4:16 PM

Staying at Brenneckes Beach area in mid March. Grandkids want to snorkle. Is there any good places near that beach to snorkle directly from the beach?
      Thanks for any input.

more
    • Best sport bar to watch NBA All-Star game

Oahu Jan 19, 2015 at 7:35 PM

Hi guys,

I'll be on Oahu on Feb 15th, when NBA All-Start game commences in NY at 3:30pm.
      Could you please advice a sport bar, somewhere in Honolulu or Kailua, where I can watch it live? It will be broadcasted on TNT channel.

From the web-search, RoundTable Pizza and Armbar Sports Bar and Grill seems good. Any better options?
      Your help is much appreciated, I absolutely cannot afford missing this game.

Thanks,
      Oleg

more
    • FatihE's Profile Photo

Rent-a-car

Oahu Jan 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM

Dear friends, hello :) My first post in VT.

Will be in Oahu, Hawai between 24-31 January 2015. I wonder whether we may easily find a free parking around the Marine Tower Waikiki Hotel. Actually daily rental price and overnight parking fees seem the same, thats insane. Or do i need really a car to enjoy the ilsland at all ?

Any help will be much than appreciated.

more
    • Luau near Poipu

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Be there in mid march and interested in recommendations for a good luau.

Appreciate input.
      Thanks

more
    • West Coast boat tour

Kauai Jan 11, 2015 at 6:58 AM

Will be staying on south shore mid March and was wondering about boat tours/snorkeling along west coast. Going with wife and daughter's family. Grandsons are 12 & 14.
      Heard stories of rough seas that time of year and just wondering if these long boat rides are a smart thing to do not knowing if any of them are succeptable to motion sickness.
      Would appreciate input from anyone that may know about these tours in mid March.

more
    • Romantic dinner spot

Kailua-Kona Jan 10, 2015 at 10:29 PM

Hi we are traveling to Kailua kona area in a few weeks and wanted a recommendation for a romantic restaurant on the beach. Thanks

more
    • LisaLynn0801's Profile Photo

Two island stay

Hawaii (State of) Jan 1, 2015 at 1:30 PM

Am now considering an Hawaiian vacation with partial stay at the Big Island finishing up in Maui. I can get a really good rate at a hotel on the Big Island because of my employment but have heard that Maui is very lush and tropical which is why I want to experience that island as well. My head is swimming because I'm trying to figure out how to cost effectively travel to the big island, then transfer to Maui and then go back home from Maui. Because of the better hotel rate I can secure on the Big Island maybe it's better to stay there for the entire visit and take a day tour to Maui. Is this a feasible option in a days time frame? Any advice at all will be very helpful as I have never traveled to Hawaii before. Probably will spend 7-10 nights total mid to late April. To complicate and confuse things further, I also just read that Kaua'i is the most tropical of all the islands, is this true?

more
    • Maui hotel

Hawaii (State of) Yesterday

Want to stay someplace we can listen to the ocean from our room at night. We stayed at the Sheraton 10 years ago when we came and had oceanfront on Black Rock, but could not hear the ocean as there was no beach for the waves to crash on. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks,

more
    • shaunaD's Profile Photo

Reasonably priced hotel

Maui Jan 24, 2015 at 12:43 PM

Hi Everyone I am travelling to Maui in September and its my first time so have been looking at hotels to stay in i will only be there for 3 days and don't drive so need a nice hotel that is easy to get to and from. Any advice is much appreciated Shauna

more
    • Accommodation Easter 2016 for group of 13

Waikiki Jan 4, 2015 at 5:20 PM

My extended family group (13 of us) would like to travel to Waikiki for Easter 2016. Does anyone know of any accommodation options (other than hotels) that might be able to take our whole group? One 5 year old and the rest adults or young adults. We wouldn't have to be in the same building necessarily - nearby would be okay. Ideally with a pool and some self-catering options, but anything considered.

more
    • Where to buy high quality Backpack ?

Hawaii (State of) Jan 6, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Recently , I plan to travel .When i packed up my clothes , i found my bags got worse. Oh ,it is so bad for me .Who can tell me where to buy high quality backpack .Thanks !

more

Near Kalaupapa