Travel Answers
Kalamos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help me - in need of a day party place?

Agios Nikolaos 2 hours ago

Hi all, I was wondering if you could help me. My friend is having her wedding in Crete at the end of the summer, we are staying in Agios Nikolaos and we would like to have a 'hen' party for her. We do not want anything 'tacky', a place that is sophisticated like Ocean Club, Blue Marlin, Nikki Beach - them sort of places. Is there anything like this around this area, we do not mind travelling. Thanks so much!

more
    • Any restaurants in Apolpaina

Apolpaina 7 hours ago

We're heading to Apolpaina on Lefkas for two weeks and wondered if there are any restaurants/tavernas in the village itself - would like to be able to eat out without having to drive if possible but can't find any reference to eateries on the internet.

more
    • Kovica's Profile Photo

Does anyone want to meet for a coffee/beer?

Chania Yesterday

Hi,

My boyfriend and I moved to Chania and we are staying here for 3 months. We don't know many people here but we would definitely like to meet some. So, if anyone is interested let me know! ;)

Cheers.
      Kori

more
    • lindos motor cycle rent?

Lindos Jul 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM

can you rent motor cycles in lindos and is falaraki easy accessible?

more
    • BUS STOP NUMBER

Skiathos Jul 16, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Does anyone know the name of the resort/town near bus stop 10 or 11. It has a convienience store with flats above it at the top of the road that leads to the beach, the beach used to have a taverna on it ?
      It's a long time since we have been so not 100% sure of bus stop number

more
    • a romantic boat ride

Crete Island Yesterday

If I were to want someone to drive me and my husband around in a boat for a couple of hours in crete would this be a fun/ romantic thing to do? and if so how much would this cost?

more
    • Ferry or hydrofoil etc. from other islands to Kos

Kos Island Jul 19, 2014 at 11:17 PM

What islands can we travel from to KOS? I can't find from Mykonos or Naxos - are there any?

more
    • Arrival to Milos

Milos Island Jul 19, 2014 at 9:55 AM

We would like to arrive to Milos, leaving from Mykonos on August 4th.
      What would be the best way? We dont't have a problem, having to stop at another island, but we would need to the trip in one day.
      Thank you very much,
      Albert

more
    • query about bus and shower facilities

Vouliagmeni Jul 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM

can you tell me the cost of the e22 bus from syntagma to vouliagmeni and how much time does it take to go there. do they have shower facilities there.
      thanks

more
    • the price of

Zante Jul 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM

how much is the boat trip around zante island

more
    • hello deer

Kalamata Jul 12, 2014 at 6:36 AM

I'm looking for hotels have night clubs

more
    • Wifi in Zakynthos

Zante Jul 7, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I will be traveling in October and need reliable wifi for business. All the hotels say they have free wifi but all the reviews say it is not good. I know if I call the hotel they will say that their wifi is fine but I can't risk not being able to run my business when I am out of town on a guess I might have a wifi connection. Any suggestions?Help!

more
    • Kavala to Philippi

Philippi Jul 6, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Is there public transportation from Kavala to Philippi? We arrive in Kavala by cruise ship. Thank you.

more
    • From Chania to Hersonissos

Crete Island Jul 18, 2014 at 12:44 PM

My father, brother and I are going to Crete Island this sunday. Does anybody know how to get from Chania to Hersonissos cheapest and easiest?

more
    • Cheap rent a car

Kos Island Jul 18, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hi everyone! We're travelling to Kos late August and would like to rent a car there. Does somebody know if it is better to rent it using internet or it would be cheaper to wait and rent it in the island? Thank you in advance.

more
    • Self Service Laundry

Piraeus Jul 15, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Are there any self service Laundromats (where you wash and dry your own clothes) in Piraeus

more
    • Dance Classes in Chania

Prefecture of Chania Jul 11, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Hey,

I would like to inquire about traditional greek dance classes in Chania... I will be there for 6 days tops so it kinda has to be a crash course in Zorba ;).. maybe some cooking classes too. I tend to go for the cultural group activities, those seem to add flavour to vacations.

thx.

Avram.

more
    • ddevronn's Profile Photo

Data plan for iPhone in Greece

Greece Jul 9, 2014 at 4:49 PM

I always get a local sim card whenever I travel. But have sometimes had to put up with some limitations. For example in Italy, we were only able to get one type of prepaid plan because we were tourists, and were not able to choose from a few different ones.

I will be using the data plan extensively since we will be winging it for two weeks with a rental car, and will need to search for sites, hotels etc, and I have to have to access my emails 24/7. I have looked at the websites of the main providers, but none of them have proved helpful with package details and prices. Any help would be great.

Will be landing in Athens, so I'm sure I can find any store once we're in the city, I don't need to get it from the airport.

more
    • Twinkie1574's Profile Photo

Day trips and activities

Kefalos Jul 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Can anyone recommend good day trips or activities please. First time here.

more
    • Syntagma-Vouliagmeni natural spa transportation

Vouliagmeni Jul 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM

We thought to take a metro 'til end of red metro line "Elliniko" and hop on bus E22 to Vouliagmeni Lake. Is bus ticket same price anyways for I noticed that expressline goes straight from Syntagma to Vouliagmeni bus stop (which would be easyer with kids)? Do anybody know where to get timetables? ...And is that 24 hour metro ticket valid with trams, busses etc.?

more
    • Best way to travel from Patras to Athens

Patras Jul 1, 2014 at 7:32 AM

We will arrive in Patras by ferry from Italy in late October 2014. What is the easiest way to travel from Patras to central Athens?

more
    • who will be in ios from august 22-25th 2014?

Ios Island Jun 29, 2014 at 8:38 PM

is it still peak time for parties around that time?

more
    • Nafplio to Killini

Kyllini Jun 28, 2014 at 12:18 PM

What is the best way to travel with public transportation from Nafplio to Killini?

more
    • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

we are making progress, next issues.

Greece Jun 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM

have our flights and hotels booked.

for the ferryboat between santorini and mykonos there seem to be several competing companies, each offering a variety of seat arrangements at varying costs. is one company any better than any other. and which seating option is best value - not interested in steerage class.

there are multiple websites offering to sell tickets for the ferryboat. is there one preferred site or official site to make sure this is done correctly and with the right people. all the sites look so official.

lastly, very close to renting a car in santorini. can anybody recommend a quality car rental outfit in mykonos?

and yes i do appreciate all the help we have gotten. as k knows, our travelling companions may be very nice people but they are not easy. thanks.

more
    • Mykonos - Advice Needed

Mykonos Island Jun 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Hi everyone, I'm looking to book a holiday to Mykonos in September for a chilled 1 week relaxing beach holiday with my boyfriend. With so many options of hotels and areas to stay, can you please give me some advice on what the main towns have to offer, any good beaches and what the best areas to stay are? Thanks : )

more