Kaiserslautern

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tour guides

Koblenz Apr 13, 2014 at 12:20 PM

is there any English speaking tour guides for the region along the Mosel river area. I am interested in see castles no problem with walking, there are 5 of us all photographers, we want to see awesome land scapes as well, what ever it takes to get there we are game debra

more
    • What to do for a day in Koblenz, Germany

Koblenz Apr 13, 2014 at 8:41 PM

We are arriving late night in mid-May in Koblenz and staying for two nights. So we will have a whole day in Koblenz and next day we will take a Rhine river boat to MainZ. Question: for the one day we are in Koblenz, are there tours available to near by castles and view points that we can take? Or what do you recommend we do in Koblenz for one day?

more
    • opportunity to test drive cars in Germany eg BMW MB Porsche Volkswagon

Germersheim Mar 30, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Would appreciate information regarding tours of car factories but especially availability to test drive fast cars. Thank you

more
    • Balawhat's Profile Photo

Strasbourg - Bingen - Rhine cruise

Land Rheinland-Pfalz Mar 24, 2014 at 8:18 AM

My wife and I would like to travel from Strasbourg to Bingen by train on May 30 to make a Rhine day cruise on May 31 from Bingen to Braubach or possibly Koblenz. We need to be in Dusseldorf on June 1,

Our questions are:

1. What's the best train/bus to take from Strasbourg if you know it to get to Bingen?
      (Should we buy the train and then cruise tickets beforehand?)

2. What hotels would you recommend to stay in Bingen (2-3 stars are OK)?

3. What boat should we take (we'll travel with 2 suitcases, will we be able to safely store them somewhere on the boat during the cruise or we'll have to return to Bingen to pick them from the hotel)?

4. Where (what town/city) would you advise us to spend the evening/night of May 31st?

Thank you for your time.

more
    • trin option

by shuleno Online Now Nov 22, 2013 at 3:27 AM

which train is cheap and how much is it to travel from kaiserslautern to karlsruhe? what about busses? is it possible to use one ticket more than once?

4 Answers Nov 22, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    • day trip to Paris on a friday???

by rockne2 Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hi,
      I am trying to find a tour agency that drives a bus or train ride to Paris from Kaiserslautern on Friday August 9th, for less than 100 Euro, i have been looking but no luck.

3 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    • DB monthly season ticket cost

by champnos Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM

does anyone know how much a monthly season ticket would cost if i was traviling from kaiserslautern to saarbrucken each day (and returning the same day)

2 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    • buses

by tilliebaird Online Now May 28, 2013 at 5:22 AM

info needed on buses from kaiserslautern to erlenbach the suberb just to the north

2 Answers May 28, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    • Travel Advice: Frankfurt-Hahn to Kaiserslautern

by R4de0n Online Now Feb 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Hi,

I am due to start an exchange next month in the University of Kaiserslautern. I am arriving on a Friday evening at 19.25 and I need to make my way from Frankfurt-Hahn to Kaiserslautern. I cant seem to find a bus directly from the airport to Kaiserslautern. Would anyone be able to give me an idea what the best way to make this journey is ?

6 Answers Feb 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM
    • FCK Tickets

by treefingers3 Online Now Jun 27, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Hello,

I plan to travel to Kaiserslautern for a Bundesliga match in the upcoming season. Looking at attendance figures, the stadium frequently seems to be full.

Can anyone tell me how difficult it would be to get a ticket for a match for a game around October/November? (not necessarily against FC Bayern or another big game, just any ordinary league match.

Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 27, 2011 at 9:44 PM
    • lots of time..need ideas

by lisarn9 Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 8:26 PM

I will be accompanying my husband to Kaiserslautern. He will be working all day monday through friday so I have to find ways to entertain myself. All together, we will spend three months in Kaiserslautern this year. I have a trip to Paris planned for our second weekend. Mainly, looking for ideas for the weekdays. Are there any outdoor outfitters that offer guided hiking? I would love to take a cooking or language class. If anyone has any ideas..I would appreciate any input!

4 Answers Feb 8, 2011 at 11:11 AM
    • Transportation to Frankfurt International Airport

by bethvos Online Now Aug 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM

What is the best means of transportation, bus? Or is there a train? Thank you. BethVos

6 Answers Aug 14, 2010 at 12:20 AM
    • Weilerbach busses

by alexandragalan Online Now Dec 30, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Do you know anything abt busses going from Ramstein to Weilerbach?I hope there are some...

2 Answers Dec 31, 2009 at 6:53 AM
    • How long is train ride from Kaiserslautern to Heidelberg?

by breuerjm Online Now Sep 2, 2009 at 6:57 AM

Does anyone know how long it will take to get to Heidleberg by train and what is the name of the train we would take.
      Thank you

4 Answers Sep 2, 2009 at 8:59 AM
    • Travel with Student Semester Ticket

by srilaksh Online Now Aug 19, 2009 at 5:01 AM

The TU kaiserslautern have some dealings with DB to make students burdenless to travel to cities around kaiserslautern for free with the semester ticket. I want the map to know to which cities we can travel for free with semester ticket.

And also if there is any facility to travel with this ticket by local transportation(ex : Trams,Buses in saarbrucken) in the cities of range.

Thanks,
      Srilakshmi!

3 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 4:51 AM
    • Frankfurt Hahn to Kaiserslautern

by nstaniforth Online Now May 18, 2008 at 5:45 AM

Hello, I am going to Kaiserslautern but I believe it is difficult to get to from Frankfurt Hahn. There is a posting here as to how to get there from Frankfurt, but can anyone advice me on how to get there direct from the airport?
      Thank you
      Natalie

4 Answers May 18, 2008 at 10:17 AM
    • RV/Motorhome Overnight Parking

by KemlynRoad Online Now May 12, 2006 at 9:27 AM

I'm going to be in Kaiserslautern next month with an RV but all of the camp sites are booked because of the world cup. Can anyone suggest safe places to park an RV for 24-48 hrs thats not too far from the central area? I dont need access to water etc. Addresses or area codes would particularly help as I can put this into my sat nav and so I can find my way back to the vehicle at night!

Many Thanks

• Travel Information

by Chandar Online Now Apr 30, 2006 at 12:13 PM

Ill be here with four others for world cup to see T&T vs Paraguay in Kaiserslautern. The game finishes at midnight and our hotel is in Saarbrucken. Can anyone tell me how we would return to Saarbrucken on that night. Alternatively is there any place for us to stay in Kaiserslautern since we leave the next morning for Amsterdam.
      Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 30, 2006 at 2:56 PM
    • syetan's Profile Photo

travel kaiserslatern to milan

by syetan Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 7:34 PM

Hi guys,

I might need to go to Milan for a conference on 13-14 June and I'll be in Kaiserslautern on 12 June to watch Australia play Japan, which kicks off at 3pm German time so it'll end about 5pm. If I nee dto be in Milan the next morning how best do I get about getting there? I had a look on the web and it seems the nearest airport is in Saarbrucken but they have no direct flights to Milan and all leave at inopportune times on the 12th or 13th. I figure I might have to catch a train to frankfurt and go from there-any ideas?

6 Answers Apr 19, 2006 at 1:59 AM
    • jasmac's Profile Photo

Kaiserslautern/Mannheim/Heidelberg/Other for World Cup Stay?

by jasmac Online Now Apr 13, 2006 at 10:25 AM

Hi,
      a few questions, if you can help. Myself and two friends have tickets for Spain v Saudia Arabia. KL seems a smallish city so we are worried pubs, clubs, disco, etc may be too busy to be enjoyed (and possibly trouble?). Mannheim seems quite industrial, so maybe too dull? Heidelberg more of interest, brighter, but is further to travel from Frankfurt hahn airport and KL.
      Accommodation in KL seems hard to find.
      Where would you recommend for three fun lovin' guys to have two great nights (and days) out?? Where has best bars, clubs, entertainments?
      I need your help fast! Maybe you can be our guide when we get there? maybe you can buy all the drinks too? Just joking!
      Many thanks,
      Jimmy, from Bonnie Scotland?!

4 Answers Apr 28, 2006 at 4:04 AM
    • CL1706's Profile Photo

World Cup 2006

by CL1706 Online Now Apr 2, 2006 at 5:46 AM

Is there anyone who would like to sell three tickets to the Australia v Japan game on June 12 ?

We are travelling from Australia and want to buy tickets.

Please contact me !!!

Thanks. :)

• coming for a visit

by kylereddin Online Now Jan 23, 2005 at 5:53 PM

I am going to k-town for a few weeks starting next weekend and I was wondering what there is to do there when I'm not working. Please help me, I don't want to be bored.

1 Answer Jan 23, 2005 at 11:26 PM
    • Ilya_Andriy's Profile Photo

How to arrive from Frankfurt??

by Ilya_Andriy Online Now Feb 3, 2004 at 12:48 AM

Hello everybody!! I'm going to go in the next days to Kaiserslautern, but I will arrive via Frankfurt airport. And so, which is the cheapest way for arriving to K'lautern from Frankfurt? Train?, perhaps bus or renting a car? Could you help me??

4 Answers Feb 3, 2004 at 11:31 PM