change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike Rental

Vienna Apr 19, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Hi,
      We are vacationing in Austria. We are in the burg of Donaufeld and would like to rent a bike. I know there are the "City Bikes" in downtown Vienna, but we would like to find one closer to where we are staying...Donaufeld. Does anyone know of a bike store or place where we could rent one bike for several days? Our preference is a hybrid bike. We would like to ride on the trails along the Danube...beautiful!!

more
    • Rachel972's Profile Photo

Online tickets to the Belvedere

Vienna Apr 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I want to order the tickets for the lower and upper Belvedere. It is for one entrance. Can we go to each palace on a separate day (entering each place only once ) ?

more

Timetable for Vienna museums

Vienna Apr 5, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I get my information from different websites, and I'm going to buy the entrance tickets online. I understand that the upper and lower Belvedere are separate, that I can see the lower on one day, coming early to see the Prunkstall that's open only in the morning. And the upper Belvedere on Thursday to see also at noon the painting restoration. The restoration is open on Tuesday too, but I have a concert in the early evening.

We'll be staying at the Beethoven hotel, I guess we'll use the metro stations at the Karlsplaz. To which stations should we travel for each Belvedere? or use a tram? or walk to the Lower, it looks close on the map.

more
    • Travel Nice to Vienna

Vienna Apr 20, 2014 at 4:45 AM

hello we are going to be in Nice france and we are looking to head to Salzberg, what is the fastest least expensive way to travel, we are happy to train if need be. We are also ok to go to Vienna if that helps things but we really only are interested in getting into Salzberg

more

Meidling train station

Vienna Apr 5, 2014 at 4:33 AM

After reading Globetrott's warning about the S├╝dbahnhof, how is the Meidling station? Overcrowded? Clear signs? We have train tickets for Budapest, and plan to take a taxi from the hotel.

more

Showing ID with photo for discount tickets

Vienna Apr 12, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I bought several tickets online, opera and museums, and got discounts for age. I have to show a photo ID. Do you think it's ok to show a photocopy of our passports? I don't want to carry them with me.

more

Near Kaiserebersdorf