Kaiserebersdorf

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Boys' Choir

Vienna Feb 17, 2015 at 4:32 PM

My friend and I from the US will be in Vienna for just a few days in early May. We would like to hear the Boys' Choir and notice they will be singing Mass on the Sunday we are there. We see two different sites with information about tickets. One says we cannot buy ahead with a credit card, the other offers tickets but at one price only and pick up must be on week days when we arrive Saturday or deliver to hotel and we are not staying at a hotel. We also understand you can go the morning of for standing room. Should we just do that, and is it easy to get a space? Or have others had experience purchasing tickets online with success, and if so, what site? Any advice will be appreciated. CathyB48

more
    • trains from budapest to/from vienna

Vienna Feb 22, 2015 at 2:24 PM

I'll be traveling from budapest to vienna and then return during the first week of March 2015. Are these trains now stopping at Hauptbanhoff or at Westbanhoff, or both?

more
    • lisselleC's Profile Photo

Is this a good area to stay for 7 nights?

Vienna Feb 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM

We are looking to rent an apartment located at Schönbrunnerstraße 28 Top 7, 1050 - is this a good/safe area?

more
    • Vienna in august

Vienna Feb 12, 2015 at 1:12 AM

Hello there, Iam travelling to vienna at the last week of august and i am concerned about the crowds, would it be so crowdy at this time?

more

Near Kaiserebersdorf