Travel Answers
Kaiping

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is it better to stay in Hong Kong or Shenzhen?

Shenzhen Apr 26, 2015 at 10:23 PM

Hi We are coming to Hong Kong for 8 days, my question is is it worth it to break it up and spend a few nights in Shenzhen for the shopping or should we just commute? From what I remember on our last trip, (we only spent a day in Shenzhen) it was exhausting and we only went in one shopping building which had multiple floors. Is there any other shopping besides that one building and is it worth it to stay for a few days as opposed to just going for a day. Basically what I would like to know is there more than just that one building for shopping? I know the prices were much lower than in Hong Kong and since this is mainly a shopping trip I'm curious to know what others think if it's worth our while spending a few days there. Thanks.

more
    • Legitimate travel agency?

Guangzhou May 22, 2015 at 5:06 AM

Can anyone tell me if expeditiontravelexpat.com located at No: 21 Jiefang Beilu, Baiyu District, Guangzhou City, 
Guangdong China is legitimate?

more
    • Do we need visa to visit kaiping from Hongkong ?

by henryalg01 Online Now Nov 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM

hi me and my father will visit hoiping to see our grandfather's house , do we need visa to get there ? or we can buy visa on arrival ?

6 Answers Nov 22, 2013 at 7:55 PM
    • Toi San?

by Hstar Online Now Oct 3, 2006 at 6:42 PM

Just out of curiosity - is this near Toi San area? My folks grew up in Toi San and lives in SF, CA.
      I'd like to know how you get out to this area.

1 Answer Oct 4, 2006 at 7:48 AM
    • ChinaHome's Profile Photo

Anyone heard of Hong On Village in Kaiping? How to get there?

by ChinaHome Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 2:17 AM

Has anyone heard of Hong On Li (Hong On village) in Kaiping? This is the village of my parents and I am planning a trip to see our building, which still stands.

Thank you for any help.

Bill

1 Answer Apr 18, 2006 at 2:47 AM
    • where to stay?

by JenniM Online Now May 12, 2005 at 3:00 AM

Hi I am going to Kaipeng on Saturday. I can't seem to work out the best place to stay. We want to go around and look at towers, starting with Zili Village. Is the best thing to do to get a taxi to take us from Sanbu(Kaiping?)
      Any reasonable not expensive hotels in the area?
      Thanks, Jennim

2 Answers Sep 25, 2006 at 9:12 AM