Kailua

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Discovery Passport

by JuanitaBenjamin Online Now Jan 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM

My sister, her husband, my husband and I will be visiting our son in Kailua on the Island of Oahu and would like to know if the Discovery Passport bus comes near where he lives on Aoloa Place? My sister is handicapped and can't walk long distances. We saw the article about the bus on the Travel Channel and want to see the Island that way if we can.

My son has to work while we are there and do not want to inconvience him while we are there.

• Seradoms's Profile Photo

A place to stay in Kailua that Easy On The Pocketbook

by Seradoms Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 12:52 PM

There have been some great tips and forums for the Waikiki area and Honolulu, but I am looking for a cheap place to stay with my boyfriend for 3-4 days in November right in Kailua. I would be happy with a double mattress on the floor of a hut, a tent site on a beach, or just good 'ol fashioned budget hotel/hostels.

Suggestions? :-)

5 Answers Mar 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM
    • wanderlust23's Profile Photo

Kailua/Lanikai kayaking

by wanderlust23 Online Now Sep 9, 2003 at 1:37 PM

Hi there, I am travelling to Kailua in October and staying in a little rental near Lanikai beach. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with kayaking to the two islands in the distance there. They can be seen from Lanikai Beach and I have heard that one may kayak to them? Any tips or experiences with this? Thanks! TJ

2 Answers Mar 22, 2011 at 8:30 PM