Kaikoura

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Poor Food Hygiene

Nelson Aug 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM

NZ generally seems almost paranoid about food safety, and Nelson residents seem passionate about their cafes and restaurants, so as a visitor I'm shocked at the hygiene standards that i see here. Servers with long hair hanging over the food they are preparing, and others handling delicate pastries and bread with their bare hands. Why are such poor standards allowed?

more
    • lanef's Profile Photo

Taxi from airport to hotel

Queenstown Aug 17, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Can anyone give me a rough idea how much a taxi would cost from the airport to the hotel on 20 Stanley Street?
      Thanks

more
    • Milford Sound V Interisland crossing

Milford Sound Aug 18, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Is Milford Sound going to be similar to the Interisland ferry crossing for sights to see.

more
    • Cabernetman's Profile Photo

Nins Bin - Beverage selection

by Cabernetman Online Now Dec 29, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Anyone here knows what sort of drinks to they sell at Nins Bin (if any). Would not mind some beer or wine to go with my crayfish and wondered if I have to BYO.

4 Answers Jan 5, 2011 at 6:54 PM
    • frog_duh's Profile Photo

whale watch and seals

by frog_duh Online Now Apr 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Hello!

Anyone knows if the whale watch is near where the fur seals are? walkable?

Not very keen on joining a day tour, thinking of exploring by ourselves but we are not driving (would probably take the train or coach).

thanks!

p/s: thanks for all the replies to my other qns in the NZ forum... u guys are great!! :)

2 Answers Apr 9, 2009 at 3:46 AM
    • dj

by ikir Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 2:39 AM

kia ora was wondering if anyone knows what the name of the dj was playing at the strawberry tree seafest weekend? would love to find out how to gwet in contact with them as i realy enjoyed ther music and would love to c them agen in my bar

• which dolphin swim?

by anitafiona Online Now Apr 2, 2006 at 10:56 AM

Any one have any thoughts on which operator in kaikoura is better please?

3 Answers Apr 8, 2009 at 11:25 PM
    • Diving in Kaikoura

by KlausR Online Now Jul 26, 2005 at 6:23 AM

Hi,

any experiences with diving in Kaikoura??

Thanks

Klaus

2 Answers Aug 14, 2005 at 7:11 AM
    • Kaikoura in May?

by lady_jess Online Now Mar 23, 2004 at 5:15 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me about whether Kaikoura is a decent destination the first week of May? I don't know what kind of activities are still available at that time of year, but I am interested in swimming w/ dolphins or seals or whale watching or something along those lines...

4 Answers Sep 14, 2004 at 7:01 PM