Kahului

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Whale watching

Maui 22 hours ago

I'm going to Maui with my family (5 adults) next week. Someone had suggested going whale watching with the Pacific Whale Foundation. I've looked on their website, and they seem to offer a multitude of packages to do the same thing (so it seems).

Any suggestions or experiences with these whale watching tours? They seem like a fun family activity for a reasonable price.

I think the rafting option is a no-go, as my mom can't swim and will be scared to death. She'll want the stability of a boat.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Moped

by remi_frio Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 4:26 AM

Hello
      We'd like to rent a moped for our last day on Maui (June 7). Are there any places that are on the cheaper side or could we rent from locals?
      Thanks

2 Answers Apr 12, 2010 at 10:25 PM
    • cottonwood's Profile Photo

Fedexing a bike in a box

by cottonwood Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Has anyone ever shipped a bike to any bike shopes in the Kahului airport area?

I'm playing with the idea of shipping my bike ahead of time to the area and paying a small fee to have a bike shop receive, store the bike box, and put my bike togethor for when I get there, followed by doing everything in reverse.

Any ideas?

• Traveling Distance

by cabmorr Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 9:54 AM

Does anyone know the miles between SFO Airport & OGG Airport? I need to plan a family trip (5 people) for January 2006 & I'm wondering if a mileage visa would help in earning mileage & using it to get good ticket fares.

3 Answers Jan 21, 2005 at 1:09 PM
    • Highway to Hana Rental cars

by jocelyn1 Online Now Feb 22, 2004 at 1:18 AM

I am planning a trip to the islands next month and my AAA book says that rental car contracts are void along the Highway 36 to Hana. Do you know of a company I can rent a car from that will let me drive the Highway to Hana?

1 Answer Feb 22, 2004 at 5:00 AM