Kahului

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mountain Riders Bike Tours

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Thinking of going on the Mountain Riders Sunrise Bike Tour, the day after we arrive, figure early pick-up (ie 2-3am)won't be too hard as we haven't adjusted to island time change. Anyways, reviews seem good and bad. We have three kids, aged 16, 14 and 11. Do you feel they will be okay on this tour? Will bikes be the appropriate size for them? Any opinions or helpful tips greatly appreciated. Thxs!!!

more
    • Traveling to Kihei

Kihei Apr 7, 2014 at 7:41 PM

My wife and I plus our 23 and 18 year old sons will be in Kihei for holidays. Any suggestions on what (or not) to see and do? The same for restaurants? Thanks

more
    • Road to Hana in reverse

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I have read it is a good idea to drive straight to the pools, then do the road in reverse. I don't know if this is a stupid question, but will I still be able to use the Road to Hana CD? Or will it be complicated, I don't want to miss anything.

more
    • Maui vs Oahu

Maui Mar 21, 2014 at 7:55 PM

I am 30 and my husband is 34. We have an 11 year old daughter and can't decide between Maui or Oahu for August. Please help!

more
    • Moped

by remi_frio Online Now Apr 12, 2010 at 4:26 AM

Hello
      We'd like to rent a moped for our last day on Maui (June 7). Are there any places that are on the cheaper side or could we rent from locals?
      Thanks

2 Answers Apr 12, 2010 at 10:25 PM
    • cottonwood's Profile Photo

Fedexing a bike in a box

by cottonwood Online Now Apr 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Has anyone ever shipped a bike to any bike shopes in the Kahului airport area?

I'm playing with the idea of shipping my bike ahead of time to the area and paying a small fee to have a bike shop receive, store the bike box, and put my bike togethor for when I get there, followed by doing everything in reverse.

Any ideas?

• Traveling Distance

by cabmorr Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 9:54 AM

Does anyone know the miles between SFO Airport & OGG Airport? I need to plan a family trip (5 people) for January 2006 & I'm wondering if a mileage visa would help in earning mileage & using it to get good ticket fares.

3 Answers Jan 21, 2005 at 1:09 PM
    • Highway to Hana Rental cars

by jocelyn1 Online Now Feb 22, 2004 at 1:18 AM

I am planning a trip to the islands next month and my AAA book says that rental car contracts are void along the Highway 36 to Hana. Do you know of a company I can rent a car from that will let me drive the Highway to Hana?

1 Answer Feb 22, 2004 at 5:00 AM