change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Kagoshima

• Current Train service to Sendai 9 July

by Grechan Online Now Jul 8, 2014 at 9:32 PM

What is the status of service? My niece had to get off at Ijuin before lunch. Any kind soul out there know why the line is closed or when it will reopen?

2 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 11:36 PM
    • Sand Bath in Kagoshima

by Noannapa_T Online Now Jun 7, 2014 at 7:42 PM

We'll be in Kagoshima on June 18 and would like to experience the sand bath . What would you suggest? We only have 7 hrs.Thank you.

2 Answers Jun 7, 2014 at 9:42 PM
    • balramdass's Profile Photo

Kagoshima

by balramdass Online Now Feb 26, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Hi All

I will be in Kagoshima for one day only with the cruise ship.
      Can someone recommend best places to visit in this short time , perhaps suggest an ittenary.
      All advice is appreciated
      Bal

• Reaching Cape Sata

by ellenhdorf Online Now Mar 1, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I'm going to be traveling in/around Kyushu this May, and I'm obsessed with the idea of going all the way south to Cape Sata. I know there's a ferry that takes you from the Kagoshima side to the Cape Sata side. But after that, I can't rent a car, so as far as I can tell my options for getting the rest of the way to the cape are:

1. Bike (is it possible to rent a bike in one of the towns connected by ferry? How difficult would the road to the cape be for a relatively inexperienced biker?)
      2. Bus (I've heard there is a bus, but how reliable is it/how often does it run?)
      3. Hitch (I'm a 20-something female traveling alone, so I'm a little worried - is it dangerous?)

Does anyone have any advice or opinion on the pros and cons of each choice?

Thanks so much!

• kagoshima ferry

by k_shum Online Now Mar 10, 2003 at 8:57 AM

does any know of a local ferry between Nagasaki and Kagoshima city?

5 Answers Mar 11, 2003 at 4:07 PM