change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aragac in Fabruary

Armenia Dec 11, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Hi,

I wil be in Armenia from 7th to 14th Febrary 2015. One of the things I would like to do is to climb Aragac from easier, southern side. I plan to take a taxi from Asztarak and go to lake Kari. From there I would like to climb the peak. However, I am not sure what conditions are in the mountains in this time of year and if it is even doable. I am not an experienced hiker, the highest mountains I have climbed were just above 2000 meters. Does anyone know what is the weather like in the February, is it safe to go in the mountains during this time of the year, what kind of equipment apart from climbing-irons I have to take and how much time would it take to climb and go back (if it is doable).

Thanks for your answer in advance!

MichaƂ.

more
    • snasima's Profile Photo

Christmas celebrations

Armenia Dec 7, 2014 at 2:22 AM

After searching , my friends and I decided to go to Armenia-Yerevan- for Christmas to get to know costumes of Christians.
      I want to know where u recommend us to go for participating in different programs of Christmas. and I also want to know what will happens during 21st - 25th of December in Yerevan.
      Our trip is starting on 21 st of December at 11 AM till 24 of December at 19.

more

Popular K'aghak' Kapan Travel Answer Locations