K'aghak' Ashtarak

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Attire for Women in Summer?

Armenia Mar 23, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hello, I am an Armenian American college student who will be studying abroad in Yerevan this Summer. I will be working in Nor Geghi where I will most likely have to wear shorts due to the heat! I found discrepancies in the information online whether it was acceptable for women to wear shorts in Yerevan, I was wondering what the norm was?
      Thanks!

more
    • Car rental for visit to Garni

Armenia Mar 13, 2015 at 8:29 AM

Hello. My husband and I are Canadian team leaders for Habitat for Humanity. We are leading a team of 18 people to assist building affordable housing in Yerevan. The itinerary includes activities and tours for the group but we have an extra day to ourselves at the end of the project. We were thinking of renting a car for a day to drive to Garni so that we can have a relaxing day without a 'tour'. My Armenian contact recommends against this because there is no GPS and I assume we may have difficulties with the signage if they are only in Armenian characters. She suggests a taxi if we don't want a guide. Opinions on this? I understand that there is a gorge in the area and would like to do a short hike as well.

more

Popular K'aghak' Ashtarak Travel Answer Locations