change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• First Time Fiji Trip

Fiji Mar 23, 2015 at 4:59 PM

Hi All,

I am a trying to plan a 10-day trip to Fiji at the end of May beginning of June. My travel partner and I are looking to Island Hop to get the full Fijian experience. We are looking to explore the rain forests, animals, culture, people and cuisine as well as the pristine beaches and coral reefs. I am unsure which places to visit and which activities are a must see/must do. I would love to do everything but I know doing everything can get pricey. Any recommendations or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • Weather in Fiji in January

Fiji Apr 3, 2015 at 7:39 PM

I just want to know if it is advisable to spend a 5 day vacation in Fiji in mid January. I've had a look at the weather averages and rain, and it seems it is very risky. My point is that i would not enjoy my vacation if it would be rainy all the time. Can you give me advice ? Should I delay my trip and go in May or June( months in which there are the less rain). Thanks.

more
    • Day trip from Denarau

Fiji Mar 23, 2015 at 4:02 AM

Hi we are staying at the Hilton for 5 days and want to visit an exotic Fijian island for the day. Any recommendations?

more
    • klenard's Profile Photo

Kandavu Surf/Dive: Best Accommodations

by klenard Online Now Dec 20, 2004 at 12:48 PM

My wife and i are looking for the best reasonably priced surf/dive location on Kandavu. We'll be there for two weeks in Aug/Sept and would like to try two different locations. We've looked at all the standard web pages, but want some direct feedback. Is Nagigia worth the extra dollars? How about Waisalima? Anyone have experience there. Matava also looks appealing, but all of these with the exception of Nagigia don't emphasize surfing. Any feedback?