Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cost of kabul zoo

by EliB Online Now Dec 7, 2014 at 3:09 PM

how much it cost to get in Kabul zoo

5 Answers Dec 8, 2014 at 5:34 AM
    • Travel in afghanistan

by Miguel661 Online Now Oct 13, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Can you tell me if it s possible for next week to hire taxi or car to take trip from kabul To Panjshir walley?Thank you

• Travel in afghanistan

by Miguel661 Online Now Sep 2, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Hello I am goinig to afghanistan and my question is if there is somebody who can take me from Kabul to Pnashjir Walley?Maybe there are going some buses I have no idea.So any advice will be good for me.Thank you

3 Answers Sep 2, 2014 at 10:47 AM
    • Batteries in Kabul?

by afgtraveler Online Now Sep 12, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Can you get AA batteries and what is the average price and are they decent? Not sure if I should bring with me or purchase there! Thx, AFG-Traveler

1 Answer Sep 12, 2013 at 5:32 AM
    • Tax Refund at Kabul Airport

by yvettecaranto Online Now Aug 10, 2011 at 5:14 AM

Is there any tax refund at kabul airport for tourist?

2 Answers May 2, 2012 at 9:31 AM
    • Cinema cost in Kabul

by yvettecaranto Online Now Aug 10, 2011 at 5:13 AM

How much is the cost to see a movie in kabul?

2 Answers Oct 27, 2011 at 4:48 AM
    • fabiendass's Profile Photo

Where can I stay for cheap in kabul?

by fabiendass Online Now Jun 29, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Hi, I would like to visit afghanistan and stay in Kabul. However, I can't find any cheap accommodations. Can anyone help me to be able to find a cheap place to stay while i am in kabul. Thanks, I appreciate it.

2 Answers Aug 7, 2010 at 11:49 PM
    • ralphlo's Profile Photo

guest house recommendations in Kabul?

by ralphlo Online Now Apr 19, 2008 at 3:26 PM

I'm a Yank searching for guesthouses in Kabul, where I hope to
      visit and work.

Was wondering if anyone could recommend any medium term lodging, like a guest house, as I have an offer to work at a humanitarian agency as intern in Kabul if I can make my own arrangements. I know a couple of guesthouses which run about50 USD a day, but I am looking for quite a bit cheaper, weekly or monthly arrangement, as I will be making a 3-6 month commitment. Thank you for any tips you may be able to
      throw my way.

4 Answers Aug 7, 2010 at 11:56 PM
    • Anastasia73's Profile Photo

Winter in Kabul

by Anastasia73 Online Now Nov 8, 2007 at 12:28 PM

I will be based in Kabul from mid Nov 07 till May 08. This is going to be the second time in Kabul but first time to experience winter season.

I wonder if I can find any thermal jacket in the city (probably around shar-e-now or DACAAR shop) or any woman's muslim clothes for winter. Any information will be great!

1 Answer Dec 12, 2007 at 5:21 AM
    • Clothing requirements for women

by sherriewolff Online Now Oct 11, 2006 at 1:22 PM

I will be in AFghanistan during November - the temperature and also are Western women required to wear only long skirts or are pant suits acceptable? Are scarfs worn at all times?

1 Answer Dec 20, 2006 at 7:20 AM
    • Expats working in Afghanistan

by GSD Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 7:22 PM

An opportunity to advance my career has opened to me in Afghanistan. Are there any expats working in Afghanistan that can comment on safety and diserability of working in the major cities in Afghanistan?

2 Answers Apr 2, 2007 at 3:46 PM
    • cambiamento's Profile Photo

Flights

by cambiamento Online Now Apr 11, 2006 at 7:15 AM

What is the cheapest way and how long will it take, to get to Nepal by air?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2006 at 6:28 AM
    • lalita2000's Profile Photo

I have just being offered a job in a military base in Kabul.

by lalita2000 Online Now Dec 8, 2005 at 9:55 PM

I just don't know what the situation is in Kabul right now and how safe it would be live inside the base for several months.

7 Answers Mar 4, 2009 at 9:40 AM
    • I'm considering to follow my husband to Kabul, and I may want to get a job there

by jkwanarat Online Now Jun 30, 2005 at 3:46 PM

I'm considering to follow my husband to Kabul, what do you guys think about me getting a job there? Do I have to get a working visa? If I don't want to work, what kind of visa do I have to get, and where to get it? I did some research about living in Kabul, but still don't have clearly idea about it. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks!

3 Answers Jan 26, 2006 at 1:59 AM
    • Travel time to Kabul

by rmnyc Online Now Jan 4, 2005 at 5:07 PM

What is the approximate travel from NYC to Kabul (by air!)?

1 Answer Oct 26, 2005 at 7:40 AM
    • Suggestions for a new arrival to Kabul?

by susanflies Online Now Dec 13, 2003 at 7:06 AM

I'm going to Kabul for four months, and will be arriving on or around 30 December 03. I've gotten the warnings from the US Embassy's website, and the weather from weatherunderground.com, but I'd like to know what I can expect from people who have actually been there. What's life like? Are the people generally friendly or hostile toward Americans? I'm packing everything I can think of, but are there any special things that you' d suggest I bring? (Things I might not normally think of?) If I want to bring small gifts for local people, what would you suggest? Thanks in advance for the advice! Susan

3 Answers Jun 27, 2004 at 4:22 AM
    • Kabul on my own

by Anywhere Online Now Aug 10, 2003 at 8:06 AM

Is it true that it's too dangerous for me (a women) to go around Kabul on my own? What if I wear a burka?

2 Answers Sep 9, 2003 at 11:01 PM