Kaanapali

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mountain Riders Bike Tours

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Thinking of going on the Mountain Riders Sunrise Bike Tour, the day after we arrive, figure early pick-up (ie 2-3am)won't be too hard as we haven't adjusted to island time change. Anyways, reviews seem good and bad. We have three kids, aged 16, 14 and 11. Do you feel they will be okay on this tour? Will bikes be the appropriate size for them? Any opinions or helpful tips greatly appreciated. Thxs!!!

more
    • Traveling to Kihei

Kihei Apr 7, 2014 at 7:41 PM

My wife and I plus our 23 and 18 year old sons will be in Kihei for holidays. Any suggestions on what (or not) to see and do? The same for restaurants? Thanks

more
    • Road to Hana in reverse

Maui Apr 7, 2014 at 7:18 PM

I have read it is a good idea to drive straight to the pools, then do the road in reverse. I don't know if this is a stupid question, but will I still be able to use the Road to Hana CD? Or will it be complicated, I don't want to miss anything.

more
    • cmillard's Profile Photo

Honua Kai

by cmillard Online Now Feb 26, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Aloha!

We are looking at booking the new Honua Kai resort in Kaanapali. It looks beautiful and the reviews are great. My only concern is when I look at some arial shots, it looks like there is some HUGE construction going on next door to the resort. Has anyone stayed at the Honua Kai recently and if so was the construction a problem? (i.e loud trucks, noise etc.)

Thank you,
      Mickey

3 Answers Feb 27, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    • Kaanapali Shores vs. Maui ElDorado?

by roseeliza Online Now Sep 13, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Does anyone have an opinion on how the Kaanapali Shores stacks up against the Maui ElDorado, especially for a family with teenagers? And also for the kids to be able to walk safely to and from the Whaler area?

Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 13, 2010 at 6:52 PM
    • Black Rock?

by roseeliza Online Now Sep 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM

We've also been advised that, with teens, it would be best to stay south of Black Rock. Do you know if the ElDorado is south of Black Rock?

Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM
    • Which condo complex?

by roseeliza Online Now Sep 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Hi all,
      I am happy to find this forum as I've been feeling overwhelmed by all the condo websites. I think, due to a limited budget, I've narrowed our choices but would love info on these places: Eldorado, Kaanapali Beach Club, Lahaina Shores, Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas. The reviews of all of these are really contradictory making it hard to judge. We've got two 15 year old daughters and will be on Maui between Oct. 15-24 of this year. My husband and I would LOVE an ocean front, the girls want some "action", and a great pool... just not too quiet for them. We want them to have freedom but feel that they are safe. Do you know if, as the time gets nearer, the deals get better?

12 Answers Sep 13, 2010 at 6:28 PM