change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a resort in Maldives.

Maldives Apr 23, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Hello Friends,
      I am planning to spend 1month in the Maldives and do a scuba diving course. I am in search of a resort at decent rates where I can afford 1month stay and enjoy the Maldives. Can you please help me in providing the details of resorts available there or a website which can share the information of economical resorts.
      Some have suggested me http://www.maldivesresortdeals.com/ website.

Waiting for reply.

more
    • accomodation

Maldives Apr 16, 2015 at 4:00 AM

i m looking for some cheaper accomodation with a/c ...in maffuushi fr 4th may can anyone help

more
    • Maldives on a budget

Maldives Apr 2, 2015 at 4:58 AM

Hi!
      Me and my girlfriend would be doing a visit of 8-9 days to the Maldives after our trip through India.
      The plan is to do some island hopping. I have found some prices for the speedboats and the sea planes but they are too expensive for our budget.

I have read about the cheap taxi boats and ferries (Dhoni's) that are transporting the locals to the islands on a regular base. They are very cheap, offcourse the trip would take longer. Is it possible to book them (as a foreigner) there or do you have to book them in advance?

Anyone that has some experience with using them?

Also some good islands to visit that are not hours away from Malé? (South Malé atoll, North Malé atoll, Alifu atoll: Maafushi, Guraidhoo, ...?)

Thanks for the help!
      Best,
      Mike

more

Popular Kaafu Atholhu Travel Answer Locations