Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Finland Nov 24, 2015 at 4:07 AM

Hello, Everyone--hopefully someone out there can advis me. I was suppos to depart for Paris today via Delta/co-share Air France. Due to family pressure, I'm caving in & can else my trip. Since the State Department issued world wide terror alert for all American travelers, should I be able to get a REFUND & not just a voucher for future travel? They've offered a total amount voucher to be used by 9/2015 (why not a full year?), but friends of mine are telling me since the state department's advisory I SHOULD be able to be issued a refund? Please help! Thank you!

• AntonellaTs's Profile Photo

Late dining

by AntonellaTs Online Now May 18, 2015 at 9:37 AM

My train from Helsinki is scheduled to arrive at 23:45, and I'm wondering if it's possible to have a late bite anywhere in the city centre. Unfortunately it will be on a Thursday night, I understood it would be much easier during the weekend.
      Thank You for any advice..

6 Answers Jul 30, 2015 at 6:29 AM
    • Biking in winter in Jyväskylä

by Mansoureh Online Now Jul 21, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Hey everyone!
      As an amateur, would it be safe for me to bike from and to University everyday even in winter? How slippery are the bicycle lanes and the streets in the snow seasons?

3 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    • Jyväskylä: weathers and clothes

by Mansoureh Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 8:04 AM

I'm coming to Jyväskylä for study in August and I'm staying there for two years. I was wondering what sort of clothes you'd suggest that I should take. As there are luggage weight limits (30 k), I'm not sure whether I'd better pack for winter too, or would summer clothes suffice for the time being? Would it be better to buy warm clothes and boots from Finland or do I take some with me?

3 Answers Aug 30, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    • Natalya2006's Profile Photo

Free parking in Jyvaskyla

by Natalya2006 Online Now Nov 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Is there a free parking in Jyvaskyla (not far from the city center) where I can leave a car for a night?
      Thanks in advance for the reply.

12 Answers Dec 10, 2009 at 8:59 AM