Jurong Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Singapore causeway morning rush hour

Singapore Jul 3, 2014 at 5:42 AM

I will be traveling from KL to Singapore on an overnight bus. I should be approaching customs/the Singapore causeway around 6am. When is the morning rush hour on the causeway heading into Singapore? Will I hit it around 6am?

more
    • rinandonotopo's Profile Photo

how long will it take from changi airport to Sentosa ?

Singapore Jun 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Hi, I'd like to ask about the MRT vs taxi ? Which one is faster to go to Sentosa by MRT or by taxi ? and how about the cost for the taxi ? Because i'll be arrive at changi at 9.00 and plan to go to USS on the same day. Which one is faster to save the time? Will it be enough to go to USS for only 1 day. thanks.

more
    • Letter of Introduction for Tourist Visa

Singapore Jun 27, 2014 at 4:35 AM

Can a hotel sign the LOI required for Singapore Tourist Visa, as I do not have any friend/acquaintance who can sign one for me?

more
    • Bus or taxi to legoland return

Singapore Jul 3, 2014 at 12:50 AM

which is the better option? If you get a cross border taxi do you have to book them to take you back or is there a taxi rank @ legoland

more
    • anne.thokchom's Profile Photo

Is S$900 enough for solo traveler- 7 days

Singapore Jul 3, 2014 at 4:59 AM

Hi Everyone,
      I am travelling to Singapore in the month of August.
      Flights and Hostel Done.
      Is S$900 enough for sight seeing, food (at decent place, food court and hawkers) and little bit of shopping.

Also, I am a student so, where all will I get student discount?
      I would also appreciate if you guide me with things must to do. Places to be and avoid, What to eat and shop.
      Actually, any kind of info is helpful.

Thanks in Advance,
      Anne

more
    • Gym ?

by YML Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 12:11 AM

Hi, I'm staying in Taman Jurong. Are there any gyms which are provided by the community centres? Can't afford to join the upmarket ones in Orchard or Shenton Way.

1 Answer Mar 26, 2006 at 12:59 AM