change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Riga airport to Riga and from there to Salaspils

Riga Region Apr 7, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Hello everybody, pls can u help me?
      I will travel to Salaspils, and i want informations how i will take bus from Riga to Salaspils.
      First of all...the bus from Airport to Riga....where it stop in Riga? and from this point how i will go to start station to take bus from Riga to Salaspils? its easy to do it? Can u give me some details, with roads and maps?
      Thanks for all.
      I love Latvia.

more

Popular Jurmala Travel Answer Locations

• new friends from Latvia and Jurmala!!!!

Jurmala Nov 13, 2010 at 1:12 PM

me and my 12 year old girl are going to Jurmala in may 2011,and i looking for some new friends in jurmala.I hope we can meet and have some god time together. I hope you like me have som kids in 10-15 years of ages,i´m 45 year old mom,and i hope to meet familyes and maybe singel mothers like my self for a god happy time.....looking forwad to hear from you and other new frinds from the hole wide world!!!!!!! hugs from sweden

3 Answers Nov 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM
    • Moshe39's Profile Photo

Interest in what to do in Jurmala

Jurmala Jul 16, 2008 at 11:50 PM

My wife and myself will be in the Jurmala area. We are staying for 2 weeks at Sanare Jaunkemeri starting October 4th. What would you suggest for senior citizens to see in Jurmala, especially on Sunday?

8 Answers Aug 14, 2008 at 12:35 AM
    • We need a place to stay in Jurmala.

Jurmala Feb 27, 2007 at 3:12 AM

Me and my family are planning on staying in Jurmala for a week in august -07.
      Can someone please refer me to a place we could stay, where we ideally would be able to cook our own food and where our two kids might have their own bedroom.

Thank you kindly

1 Answer Feb 27, 2007 at 3:15 AM
    • HELP FOR ACCOMODATION IN JURMALA!!!

Jurmala Jul 21, 2006 at 2:32 PM

Hello to everybody ! Please help us to find an accomodation in Jurmala for the date range 1st-12th of August cause the hotel where we made a book some weeks ago suddendly sent us an email saying our rooms are not available!!!

We've flight on the 1st of August already booked and we dont know how to solve this problem!! We've already tried to contact several agencies and other hotel organizations but with no success or with excessive prices!!!

Our request is :
      3 single rooms from 1st to 12th of August possibly close to the beach in Jurmala OR an apartment for three persons for the same period of time.

Let use know VERY QUICKLY at 3386553454@tim.it!!

Thanks

Francesco
      Milan
      Italy

2 Answers Jul 22, 2006 at 6:13 AM
    • miguelonsevilla's Profile Photo

JURMALA?

Jurmala Apr 3, 2005 at 8:00 AM

Hello we are a few friends from spain that wanna go this summer to the baltics and in latvia we are thinking about go to Jurmala and Riga. We have many info about Riga but none about Jurmala. Can you tell us if we can find a campsite there ? how is the nightlife? and any suggest will be welcomed.

thanks a lot! best regards from Sevilla!!

6 Answers Mar 4, 2006 at 10:25 AM
    • harmoni's Profile Photo

camping site near Jurmala?

Jurmala Jul 30, 2003 at 8:35 AM

Hi, does anyone (from Latvia) know a simple, official camping area near Jurmala?? Might put our tent just in the middle forestsas well, but in camping site it would feel more safe I guess -

1 Answer Jul 30, 2003 at 8:53 AM