change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Riga airport to Riga and from there to Salaspils

Riga Region Apr 7, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Hello everybody, pls can u help me?
      I will travel to Salaspils, and i want informations how i will take bus from Riga to Salaspils.
      First of all...the bus from Airport to Riga....where it stop in Riga? and from this point how i will go to start station to take bus from Riga to Salaspils? its easy to do it? Can u give me some details, with roads and maps?
      Thanks for all.
      I love Latvia.

more
    • new friends from Latvia and Jurmala!!!!

by solia.wallin Online Now Nov 13, 2010 at 1:12 PM

me and my 12 year old girl are going to Jurmala in may 2011,and i looking for some new friends in jurmala.I hope we can meet and have some god time together. I hope you like me have som kids in 10-15 years of ages,i´m 45 year old mom,and i hope to meet familyes and maybe singel mothers like my self for a god happy time.....looking forwad to hear from you and other new frinds from the hole wide world!!!!!!! hugs from sweden

3 Answers Nov 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM
    • miguelonsevilla's Profile Photo

JURMALA?

by miguelonsevilla Online Now Apr 3, 2005 at 8:00 AM

Hello we are a few friends from spain that wanna go this summer to the baltics and in latvia we are thinking about go to Jurmala and Riga. We have many info about Riga but none about Jurmala. Can you tell us if we can find a campsite there ? how is the nightlife? and any suggest will be welcomed.

thanks a lot! best regards from Sevilla!!

6 Answers Mar 4, 2006 at 10:25 AM