Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants

Monterrey Jul 27, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Any Persian restaurant?

more
    • Hot months

Oaxaca de Juárez Jul 20, 2015 at 1:48 PM

I hear that April and May are the warmest months in Oaxaca de Juarez. We are contemplating moving there. Is air conditioning available in some rentals? Is there a way to escape the heat?

more
    • high crime area?

Chuburná Jul 19, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Wondering if security is a big concern for Americans while traveling in the Chuburna area.

more
    • Party at Tijuana

Tijuana Jul 12, 2015 at 7:56 AM

I am planning to reach Tijuana bus terminus at abt 5pm. My next bus is at 6am. Is there any where I can place my luggage bag for a few hours? And any recommendations for a good place to party?
      Thanks for your reply.

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Tours to Guatemala

Palenque Jul 6, 2015 at 4:23 AM

Can you recommend tours of several days' duration from Palenque (or even San Cristobal de las Casas) to Guatemala? Do you know reliable tour operators?

more
    • Transportatio

Playa del Carmen Jul 31, 2015 at 9:27 AM

What would be the cheapest and safest way to get to the ruins in Tulum from a resort in Playa del Carmen? and Are the ruins close to restaurants within a walking distant?
      What would be a the appropriate amount of Cash to bring for this day-trip?

more
    • Unique82's Profile Photo

Cuncun to Playa del carmen shuttle bus door to door?

Cancún Jul 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Hi can anybody tell me if there is a door to door shuttle bus service from cancun to play del Carmen? I know there is a public bus but im looking for a shuttle bus :)

more

Reserve accomodation is necessary during high season?

Mérida Jul 6, 2015 at 4:19 AM

During absolutely high season (end of Decembre till early January) I want to travel through Yucatan and Chiapas by rented car. I will avoid Cancun and Playa del Carmen but visit Tulum, Chitzen Icha, Merida, Campeche, Palneque and San Cristobal de las Casas. Do you think booking in advance is necesarry? Or will there be plenty of accomodations?

more
    • Activities

Tijuana Jul 11, 2015 at 2:09 PM

I plan to go to Tijuana at about 4pm and leave at 6am after partying and soaking in their culture. Any advice or suggestion,please?

more
    • KylieDanny's Profile Photo

Driving from US into Mexico

Mexico Jul 9, 2015 at 9:58 PM

My partner is wanting to drive to Mexico from North Carolina. I will be flying in from Australia to Texas where he will pick me up. What do I need to be able to drive into Mexico with him?

more

Time to spend at Mayan sights?

Chichén-Itzá Jul 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM

I'm starting to plan my Mexico-trip and its difficult for me to estimate the time, which is needed for the mayan sights, particularly Chitzen Itza, Uxmal, Palenque and Tulum... How many hours an average visit will take?

I know it is a tricky question, because every visitor has its own pace, but usually I tend to make sights quicker than the average backpacker... For instance for me two (full) days were sufficient at Angkor Wat or Petra (just to give you a comparison).

more
    • Need information about the Meico

Mexico City Jul 6, 2015 at 11:26 AM

What are the best places in Mexico and what is the famous food of Mexico ?

more
    • jacqulin's Profile Photo

rental car

Playa del Carmen Jul 5, 2015 at 9:41 PM

Is it easy to get a rental car  from the airport Cancun to the resort in playa Del Carmen? Thank you

more
    • whats the best deal, all inclusive or only hotel and dine out?

Cancún Jul 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM

whats the best deal, all inclusive or only hotel and dine out?

more
    • Bus from cancun to Guatemala

Cancún Jul 22, 2015 at 11:40 PM

hello!
      Myself and friends are heading over to the states in a few days and have just found out on arrival we need an exiting pass, we allready had one booked but that was from LA to La Paz, Mexico.. Now i have just been informed that the ticket from LA to MEX does not prove you are leaving... We will be leaving USA within the 90 days but were looking to catch a bus through mexico and down to central america.. so i guess the question is how can i go about booking a flight or bus out of mexico into central america in advance so the customs security let us enter the country. Also if anyone knows any cheap bus companys that can accomodate for this?

more