change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• animsoc's Profile Photo

RATB Activ card recharge

Bucharest 2 hours ago

Hey all! I'm just 10 days from my 3rd trip to Bucureşti, România and have a question about the RATB. I'm going to take bus 783 from the airport to Piaţa Unirii and then catch a tram to Pantelimon. I still have my Activ card but not sure how much is on it still. Is there a place at Henri Coanda airport where I can add funds to it? I tried online but for some reason was unable to. Mulţumesc!

more
    • Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • Dada35's Profile Photo

2 nights trip from Timisoara

Timisoara 17 hours ago

Hello, any good advice for a trip from timisoara? Maybe Apuseni? The other night will be fine to stay closer to Timisoara becase we will flight from the airport early at the afternoon. Thanks for reply..

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more

Popular Judetul Suceava Travel Answer Locations

• RRI's Profile Photo

Attractions for teenagers in Suceava

Suceava Dec 26, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Hi!
      what kind of water sports or Aqua park in in Suceava area
      or any kind of sports activities good for teenagers (12,13,15)
      tnx
      RRI

1 Answer Dec 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    • voxz's Profile Photo

Monastery Day Tours

Suceava Mar 20, 2013 at 6:26 PM

HI there,
      Can someone advice any tour guides for a day tour to the Suceava monasteries in 05-May 2013? As I am travelling solo, I was quoted 500RON which is quite steep. I tried emailing to a few travel agencies but got no response from them. Does anyone know any good individual travel guide with a car that provide a monastery day tour at a more affordable rate?

5 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    • JY32605's Profile Photo

Street market

Suceava Mar 7, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I have heard that there is a very ethnic street market in Suceava, where the farmers come and sell their fruit and veg. I heard it was on Thursdays. Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, where it is?

1 Answer Mar 7, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    • benteslez's Profile Photo

Train / Bus from Suceava to Chernivtsi 2012

Suceava Apr 6, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Hello all!

I've been looking for information about how to get to Chernivtsi from Suceava but it is actually a mess because I can't find anything new. Newest information was posted like 2 years ago and idk if it is still the same. I would like to know what's the better way to get to Chernivtsi from Suceava, I heard there are some buses which are the fastest way to get there. Does anybody know about the prices and so? or maybe train or minibuses thing?

Thank you all!

2 Answers Apr 7, 2012 at 4:45 AM
    • Transport from Suceava

Judetul Suceava May 21, 2008 at 5:00 AM

From Suceava to Chernivtsi (first city in Ukraine), what is the price and timetable ? By the way, should some exchange offices there to exchange money ? thanks.

2 Answers May 21, 2008 at 6:32 AM
    • HORSCHECK's Profile Photo

Location Hotel Continental Suceava

Suceava Apr 5, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Hello all,

I find it a bit difficult to find out the exact location of the following hotel:

Continental Suceava
      4 - 6 Mihai Viteazul str
      720057 Suceava

Is it centrally located in Suceava?

Any help is more than welcome.

HORSCHECK

1 Answer Apr 5, 2008 at 9:56 AM
    • solecf's Profile Photo

lets see how this sounds to you

Judetul Suceava Sep 9, 2004 at 1:27 AM

Iam trying to plan a trip to the romanian moldavia before the cold comes here, so it should be in the next few weeks. Iam in Cluj right now so my idea is something like this: get a night train to Iasi and see the city for few hours, get a train to Suceava (does anybody know if there are buses to do this way, the train cost 149,000leis) and stay at the hostel there for one or two nights, and get some tour to see the monastery (any cheap choices?) and try to find a tour to visit the Happy cementery and Spanta village (any names?) and then come back to Cluj in the night train on a Sunday or something like that. What do you think, it is quick and i know i wont see much but i havent got too much time nor money... thanks ***

6 Answers Sep 9, 2004 at 11:13 AM
    • from bucuresti to vatra dornei

Judetul Suceava Jun 3, 2004 at 8:15 AM

hii knowledgeable people :) we plan to go to vatra dornei, for about a week in august. we = 3 adults and one 18 months baby . first night , and last upon return from vatra dornei, will be in bucuresti . here are the questions: 1. can some one recommend a non expensive good hotel with facilities for baby, ( about 3 stars and /or less than 50$ per person per night ) ? 2. what is the distance to vatra dornei ? which day ! train is best to take, R ? A ? , how many hours will it take ? and cost of a ticket in first class compartment ? i guess it has to be via suceava, am i right ? (not enough , and not clear, info on CFR site) 3. can someone recommend a hotel without spa in vatra dornei ? ( 5-7 nights, rooms with bath ) the hotels i found on the internet are only for spa treatments, therefore expensive. will appreciate to receive advice thanks , feli_x

2 Answers Aug 11, 2004 at 1:10 PM
    • Travel: Suceave to Cernauti (Ukraine)

Judetul Suceava Mar 7, 2004 at 3:39 PM

Q: Hi Has anyone driven a car into Ukraine along this route(E85). I am interested in knowing what the border crossing (Siret) is like. Is it a particularly busy crossing? How long would one expect a normal crossing to take? Also, was wondering if anyone knows if English speaking guides would be available in Suceava to accompany one by car(we will have rental) across the border to Cernauti and area? Any thoughts on how one might go about arranging this. Thanks Art