Judetul Sibiu Travel Answers

change location
solecf's Profile Photo

medieval art festival in August

by solecf Online Now May 24, 2004 at 5:28 AM

Hi, Can someone tell me if there is an art medieval festival from thr 27th of August to the 29th of August in Sibiu? I would like to go there when there is some festival. thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • sifrim's Profile Photo

Re: medieval art festival in August

by sifrim Online Now May 29, 2004 at 9:31 AM

Hello, The festival is scheduled from Friday 29th of August till Sunday 31st of August. There are expected 500 participants, from France, Italy, Bulgaria, Belgium, Holland, plus the romanians from all the country regions. On the first day, starting at 20:00 there will be the participants parade. In the next days will be medieval theater shows, medieval music concerts and the festival will end with a firework. I wish you to enjoy the festival, but also the beautiful city and surroundings. Sorin

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • solecf's Profile Photo

Re: Re: medieval art festival in August

by solecf Online Now May 29, 2004 at 10:11 AM

Hi, thanks for your anwer. I just want to know if this is for sure, i mean if this is arranged already, because if it is so i better book a room right now, i bet you the city gets full for those days... thanks

• sifrim's Profile Photo

Re: Re: medieval art festival in August

by sifrim Online Now May 29, 2004 at 11:02 AM

Hi, Sorry, I was a little bit too in a hurry and got wrong info. The period you mentioned seems to be the correct one. You can check the following site: romaniatourism.com/august.ht... They also provide a contact email, where most likely you can get very accurate info. And yes, you're right about the accomodation. Sorin

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Judetul Sibiu Travel Answer Locations