Judetul Neamt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• question about pitesti romania

Pitesti Dec 18, 2014 at 5:28 AM

is pitesti safe for muslim man ? and how much the rent and cost of liveing ?

and how much salary if someone work any thing ?

i am male 28 from egypt thinking to vist romania and maybe stay if its nice

more
    • Transylvania Itinerary Suggestions

Romania Dec 5, 2014 at 6:59 AM

We will be arriving in Bucharest and departing from Budapest in May and would like to get from one to the other seeing the main sites (towns, castles, etc) in Transylvania. This would be using public transportation. Currently, it seems that we would have at least 15 days just for Transylvania. Suggestions for an itinerary are welcome.
      Thank you.

more

Popular Judetul Neamt Travel Answer Locations

• buffalo66's Profile Photo

Going from Chişinau to Piatra Neamţ

Piatra Neamt May 11, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Hello fellow travellers!

I will be on an 18-day trip through Ukraine, Moldava and Romania in June.
      One of my stops is Chişinau and after that I'm planning on going to Piatra Neamţ.

Does anyone know the best way to do this? Are there busses or trains going between these two cities?

Also, is Piatra Neamţ a good base for exploring the Cheile Bicazului-Hăşmaş national park?

Cheers

4 Answers May 11, 2011 at 5:20 PM
    • Tazidan's Profile Photo

Border crossing from Romania to Ukraine with rented car

Piatra Neamt Apr 2, 2008 at 7:13 AM

Looking for a rental agency in Piatra Neamt/ Bacau/ Suceava area in Romania that allows border crossing from Romania to ChernivtsiUkraine. I am beginning to believe there is no such agency :(

2 Answers Apr 3, 2008 at 4:04 AM
    • Pension troian

Piatra Neamt Jul 23, 2007 at 1:02 PM

How much will cost me one night in Pension troian for family of two adults and two children

Thanks
      Eilon

• Bus in Piatra Neamt

Piatra Neamt Feb 13, 2007 at 3:25 PM

Hello,

Maybe a strange question, bus I am A busfan from Holland and I always try to go on holliday to places where I can find old Dutch busses. On the busstationpicture I saw an old yellow bus, build in the Netherlands by Den Oudsten-Daf. Is there anyone who can tell me if there are still busses like that running in Piatra Neamt?

Greatings from Holland

Jeroen

2 Answers Oct 3, 2007 at 8:53 AM
    • toniri4's Profile Photo

Cheap accommodation

Judetul Neamt Jul 31, 2006 at 11:58 PM

Hello everyone,

At the end of this week I plan to travel to the north of Romania to visit the monastires.

Do you happen to know any cheap accommodation in Neamt county - in Agapia, Voronet, Tirgu Neamt?

Thank you very much in advance.

Irina

1 Answer Aug 5, 2006 at 12:04 PM