change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxi from Avrig to Balea Waterfall

Romania Mar 25, 2015 at 3:43 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to find out the cost of a taxi from Avrig to Balea waterfall. Couldn't find any E-mail online and when I tried to call a few companies the person who answered the phone couldn't speak English. Is there any way to pre-book it? Could someone help please?

more
    • Maramures, Romania

Judetul Maramures Mar 25, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Hello all, I am thinking of visiting Romania for the second time. I visited Bucharest, Sibiu, Sighasoara (sp) and Brasov the first time. I was interested in visiting the Maramures area during this visit (as well as back to Brasov since it was only a short time there). Can anyone provide tips for visiting this area? I plan on getting a guide for us. But wondering if certain town/villages are better for tourists than others. We are interested in history and culture, so anything such as the fortified churches, castles, arts/crafts and music are top of our list. Also for consideration is travel time. I myself would prefer not to be many hours in a car on rutted roads but spending several hours on a train is not an issue.

Anything that can be provided on this or the Saxon triangle is greatly appreciated!

more

Popular Judetul Gorj Travel Answer Locations

• Ravijojla's Profile Photo

Any info?

Targu Jiu Nov 7, 2005 at 5:20 AM

Hi!

I am going to Tg. Jiu to meet some firends this weekend, however I cannot find any info about it on VT, so if anyone had been there or know of a place to stay (hostel, hotel, private accomodation) please let me know...

Any other info you can share would be great!

All the best,
      Natasa

4 Answers Jan 7, 2007 at 11:31 PM