change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Marinas in Cancún - Hitch a Boat

Mexico Jan 9, 2015 at 4:28 PM

Hello!

I'm looking to hitch a boat (willing to work/pay) from Cancún to Cuba (La Habana I suppose). I'm planning to go to the marinas here in Cancún, leave an ad and talk to as many people as I can, and look for boats who need a crew.

Do you know which are the marinas in Cancún where I would have the most chances to get a ride?

Thank you!

more
    • 2015 Dates for Senor de Esquipulas in Tenejapa?

San Cristóbal de Las Casas Dec 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM

Does anyone know the dates for the celebration in Tenejapa this year? As it is usually several days, is one day better than another for an outside observer? Also, there is supposed to be a small hotel/hostel in town but I cannot find contact information. Thanks for any help!

more
    • Dates 2015 for Senor de Esquipulas in Tenejapa Chiapas

San Cristóbal de Las Casas Dec 28, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Does anyone know when Senor de Esquipulas will be observed in Tenejapa this year. I know it will be celebrated over several days: is one day better than another for an outsider to attend? Also there is reputed to be a small hotel or hostal in the town but I cannot find contact information. Thanks to anyone who can provide information!

more
    • Valentines night

Cancún Jan 22, 2015 at 1:35 AM

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best place for valentines night?

more
    • Travel Sequence

Guanajuato Jan 2, 2015 at 10:49 AM

What is the best sequence/timeline for us? We are a couple of young seniors who would like to visit Guanajuato and the San Miguel de Allende areas between March 26 and April 4th.. We would have about 10 days and are more interested in the culture and people than the tourist attractions and noise. Any information on hotels would also be appreciated. We speak limited Spanish. Thank you for your help.

Jack Caselles

more
    • Looking for name of store in Cozumel

Isla Cozumel Dec 27, 2014 at 2:09 PM

What is the name of the shop that carries items that change color in sunlight?

more
    • Paddle boards

Playa del Carmen Jan 4, 2015 at 1:03 PM

Hello. Can you rent and ride paddle boards? Are rentals available on the beach near resorts?

more
    • Auto insurance for private car in mexico.

Mexico Jan 2, 2015 at 8:59 PM

what is a reliable company for car insurance?

more
    • redbaron's Profile Photo

Any decent breakfast restaurants in Puerto Vallarta?

Puerto Vallarta Jan 11, 2015 at 4:30 PM

I'm looking for a good breakfast in the Malecon area of PV

more
    • Enough to do?

Akumal Jan 19, 2015 at 7:18 AM

We are a family of 4... Kids 12 and 14... Is there enough to do in Akumal for a week or should we plan on renting a car to take in the touristy stuff without staying there??

more
    • day trip to

Tijuana Jan 1, 2015 at 11:15 AM

I would like to know where and how to make a day trip to tijuana. Last time we went we didn't get where we needed to be. We want shopping and restaurants. and could we take a bus rather than drive over the boarder.

more
    • What do I need to move myself and two kids under16 to Ensenada?

Ensenada Dec 27, 2014 at 4:29 AM

I'm a disabled, single Dad of two kids ages 14 & 12. I'm considering moving to Ensenada. Is it a good place to raise children? What requirements must I meet to move us? Are there English language schools there? Any tips and/or advice is welcomed and appreciated.

more
    • driving from Mexico City to Mérida Yucatan

Mexico Jan 8, 2015 at 10:31 AM

Has anyone done this drive? I am interested in any first hand input regarding the drive. I would like tips on good places to stop along the way and any caveats regarding road conditions or security issues.

more
    • New Travel Warning from US State Dept. I would love your feedback on Mexico travel from experience

Mexico Jan 4, 2015 at 3:58 PM

I just read the new travel warning that was released Dec. 24, 2014 on Mexico travel.

Here is the link to read the warning: travel.state.gov/content/pas... . They include La Paz in the warning areas.

I would love to visit Acapulco, Los Cabos, and La Paz. I am a filmmaker, and would like to consider one or more of these cities/areas for a future production. I would love to hear your experiences if you traveled to either one or more of these places in the past year or few years.

Now all of us can say that the US has very dangerous places too, especially in large cities, but we still have to take travel warnings seriously and be realistic about the safety of any location included in travel warnings.

What has been your experience traveling and vacationing in the cities mentioned above, good tips for traveling in these cities, if you feel based on your experience that the caution we are advised to take is over-hyped or too alarmist, and if you feel that there are safer alternatives in Mexico.

Thank you for your feedback!

more
    • loreto transportation

Loreto Dec 30, 2014 at 3:43 PM

What's the best mode of transportation to and from the airport while staying at Villa Del Palmar. 6 people...shuttle service is $48 round trip per person. Would a taxi be better?

more