Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mexican Fed Highway 2 to Janos & beyond

by lorenzolait Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 7:05 AM

This coming March I'm planning to depart Juarez and drive to the resort area in San Carlos, Sonora. I am searching to see whether or not anyone has traveled this highway recently, and the condition of the road itself, as well as the safety issues along the route. I plan to follow Route 2 through Chihuahua state and on to Aqua Prieta in Sonora state and then continue to Mexican Fed Highway 15D to San Carlos/Guymas, Sonora. Please let me know if anyone has followed at least part of this route. Anxiously awaiting your response.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    • caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo

Nice neighborhoods in Juarez.

by caffeine_induced78 Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 1:10 PM

I'll be in Juarez for a few days in early March for a little vacation and to do some research for school. I've heard that the area around Ave. 16 de Septiembre east of the Palacio Municpial is one of the nicer parts of the city. I'm looking for an area that is kind of trendy, with sidewalk cafes, restuarants, and maybe a few drinking holes.

Any suggestions at all? Thank you,

• Bus to Corona Rally Mexico (Guanajuato)

by sspin Online Now Feb 8, 2006 at 4:50 PM

We are heading from Ciudad Juarez to Leon and Guanajuato for Corona Rally Mexico, and are trying to get bus information. I've taken the bus from CJ to DF before (after missing the train... fun!), but I can't find a schedule anywhere on buses to Guanajuato from CJ. Estrella Blanca and Omnibus de Mexico appear to offer this route, but their website horarios/destinos pages are not functional, and I'm just not sure. CJ's Camionera Central doesn't seem to have a phone number...

Any suggestions? (Any tips on great restaurants/cafes/art-stuff in Gto or Leon would also be greatly appreciated, too)

Thank you!