We will arrive at DAR from Europe with luggage more than 15kgs. After one night in DAR we have a flight to Zansibar, where only 15kgs are allowed. Has someone an idea, where to store luggage (on the airport) for 4 days?
How much time to calculate by taxi from downtown hotel to the airport and how much will that cost?
My wife and I are thinking of doing our first Safari 8 Full days, and have been contemplating how to plan it out.
I'm really debating between South Africa and Tanzania, SA seems straight forward, fly into J'berg rent a 4 x 4 go to Kruger etc...
But my heart tells me to do Tanzania, if I manage to sell it to my other half....some questions
1. Can one self drive in Tanzania? and hire experienced guides
2. What’s the best entry point to Tanzania from the UK, Dar Es Salaam (DAR) seems to be cheaper however seems like one has to fly to get to Serangeti, however its closer to Zanzibar.
3. I see lots of recommendations for Safari companies from the previous posts is that a standard? Is this the way to go on Safari i.e. is self drive not an option
4. The FCO says everyone needs a visa to Tanzania, also says you can get it at entry at the airport?
5. Is Easter a good time to visit Tanzania? (End March/Start of April)
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|