change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Susanrw's Profile Photo

Weather in the Fall?

Siedlce 9 hours ago

I will be in Siedlce in September or October. Is the weather significantly different? What should I expect for the weather?

more
    • Any restaurant open on Subdat in Krakow and do we need reservations

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Any restraunts open this Saturday and Subday and are reservations beeded

more
    • Lake next to Krakow?

Krakow 22 hours ago

Hi
      I read about a lake next to Krakow city, which is ideal for swimming, spend some time on a short walk and be lazy half the day. But I canĀ“t remember the name!
      We will visit Krakow in June and would be also very thankful for hints what to do/see/visit with a young child (2 years)!
      THX

more
    • Attractions is Siedlce?

Siedlce Mar 16, 2014 at 11:49 PM

What can you see in Siedlce?

more
    • Travel in Pomerania

Poland Apr 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I will be travelling throughout Pomerania this August-September. I want to travel by car throughout the countryside. I do not want to go from hotel to hotel. Would it be easier with a car to have Gdansk as a home base or a smaller city somewhat close Gdansk? And what smaller city around there is nice to stay in? Any help would be appreciated.
      Monica

more
    • May 3 constitution day

Wroclaw Mar 27, 2014 at 9:03 PM

Hi, I am going to be in Wroclaw during Consitution Day. What happens that day that would be of interest to a tourist?

Dgf95831

more
    • aramil29's Profile Photo

Restaurants in Warsaw

Warsaw Mar 17, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Hi there!

Could you please recommend to me a couple of nice restaurants in Warsaw, and some local food to try?

Thank you in advance
      Antonio

more
    • Restaurants

Krakow Apr 13, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Does anyone know if any restaurants will be open the 18th, 19th and 20th in Krakow Poland. We didn't relize it was a German holiday.

more
    • Places to see in Szczecin

Szczecin Apr 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Which is the best place to go in Szczecin after 6pm?

more
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Rzezawa

Rzeszow Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 AM

Can I get to Jodlowka (approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa )by public transportation?

more
    • Apple Store

Poland Mar 28, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Is there an official Apple store in Warsaw or Krakow? If so, what is its address? Thanks.

more
    • public bus to Jodlowka from Caracow

Jodlowka Mar 19, 2014 at 6:22 AM

I would like to travel by public transportation from Cracow to Jodlowka in the region of Rzezawa(Gmina) approximately 3 km east of Rzezawa. Can anyone tell me where I might get a public bus to make this trip. This is the twon where my great grandparents lived in the late 1800's.

Many thanks

more
    • ohaiyo's Profile Photo

train travel from Warsaw to Krakow

Warsaw Yesterday

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take to the train from Warsaw to Krakow on September 14, 2014. I am wondering if there is such a train for that day. If so, how long is the train ride? I am meeting a friend in Krakow, who is coming in from the U.K., so I do need to be in Krakow on September 14. So would it be advisable to purchase the train ticket the day before the train journey or should I purchase the train ticket on-line before I leave the U.S.?

Thank you

more