Jordan Travel Answers

change location
SimonOA's Profile Photo

Itinerary advice/help wanted - 5 nights/4 days in Jordan

by SimonOA Online Now Dec 2, 2009 at 4:12 AM

Hi all,

I'm arriving in Amman at 8pm on 14 December and flying out again from Amman at 1045am on 19th December. So, I've got 5 nights and 4 full days to explore Jordan.

Must see places include the Dead Sea, Aqaba, Petra and the King's Highway (and am open to other suggestions), so I wondered if anyone could give some suggestions on a route/itinerary for this trip and duration?

I plan on renting a car, possibly directly from the airport upon arrival (or the next morning at the hotel, if an airport transfer can be arranged). Would I be best off staying in Amman that first night as I will be arriving fairly late, or should I get my car/taxi and go to the Dead Sea immediately?

The only place I feel I will be spending 2 nights is possibly Petra, as I didn't think one day would be enough to take it all in. Although, I supposed I could arrive in the morning, tour all day, spend a night, and tour the next day as well.

As you can tell, I don't have much of a plan yet. Any suggestions or sample itineraries and/or routes would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Jordan Travel Answer Locations