change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• About Bloemfontein area

Bloemfontein Jul 24, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Good day
      My hubby and I have been all over Drakensberg / south coast / Jhb / Cpt etc. But we never seen the Free State. What is avaiable for a couple on holiday there and what type of rates for self catering or hotels? we come from DBN area
      regards

more
    • st lucia, south africa, with a toddler.

Lake Saint Lucia Jul 4, 2015 at 11:13 AM

any recommendations for BnB Guesthouses with a little active toddler? Preferrably with a jungeljim and safe for him to run around.

more
    • Puppy with us in Sodwana

Sodwana Bay National Park Jul 25, 2015 at 12:35 AM

HI We have brought our 14 weeks puppy with us and we will have to do all activities with her whilst in Sodwana.. What are our options?

more
    • KakapoTheParrot's Profile Photo

Johannesburg airport taxi

Johannesburg Jul 22, 2015 at 4:25 AM

We're booked into a hotel close to OR Tambo this weekend prior to a tour. I'd expected to ask the hotel to provide help with a taxi/shuttle but I'm getting no response from them.
      If we need a taxi from the airport does anyone have any advice or suggestions on taxi firms to use for a pre-booked car? I'll be with my wife and daughter so safety is more important than lowest price.

more
    • safe areas ?

Johannesburg Jul 28, 2015 at 7:38 AM

hi can anyone guide to me. i m planning to settle down in johannesburg in 2 month only. which are the areas safe to live and to find job. ?

more
    • Visa trouble

South Africa Jul 6, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Hi

I was volunteering in Johannesburg 5 years ago for several months. Whilst out there I had to extend my visa so I followed the embassy instructions. However, when I arrived at the airport to depart I was informed that my paper work had not been processed and as a result I had outstayed my visa. I cannot remember the details of the conversation and no longer have any of the relevant paperwork but I think there was mention of a fine that I could not pay at the time. I have scoured my passport and do not appear to have any records or marks indicating that I outstayed or that I have a fine due. I am due to be returning in August for a two week voluntary project. Is it worth attempting to contact the embassy before travelling? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Thanks

more
    • 2days in j Burg

Johannesburg Jul 14, 2015 at 11:47 AM

I have 2 days in Johannesburg and was wondering what to do other than see animals or go to cape town

more
    • shopping in Johannesburg

Johannesburg Jul 12, 2015 at 6:33 AM

Where is there good safe shopping and walking around in johannesburg

more
    • Witsand vs Jongensfontein

by ConfusedTraveller Online Now Sep 19, 2012 at 4:44 AM

I have a choice between going to Jongensfontein or Witsand this December. I have never been to Witsand. Have been to Jongensfontein and really enjoyed it. We are a young couple looking for a relaxing holiday after a busy year.
      Any comments?

1 Answer Sep 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM