change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lexiworks's Profile Photo

Staying in Bjorkliden

Kiruna Dec 17, 2014 at 1:23 AM

What is the best way to get to Bjorkliden from Kiruna on a Friday evening? Are there many taxi companies or is it just one that has a monopoly on the market?

more
    • sprdak11's Profile Photo

Travelling to Pitea

Piteå Dec 7, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Hello. I am planning to travel to Pitea. As I understand there is an airport i Lulea. Is there any bus one can take from this airport directly to Pitea?

more
    • Kungsleden in December

Abisko Nationalpark Dec 16, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hello, I'm in the UK and am thinking of hiking the Kungsleden late December. So far the websites I have come across don't say anything about December hiking. Are trails closed? Or is it too dangerous to do it then? If I'm not wrong the huts will be closed at this time of the year? Any advice is welcome! If the idea sounds foolish, please do let me know :)

more
    • Sarek

by LauraMades Online Now Jul 20, 2010 at 4:03 AM

Hi! I'm planing to go to Jokkmokk three days in August with my partner. We'd like to do some hiking in Sarek, but have no experience in hiking. We wonder if there is any guided excursion into that park. Does anybody knows it?

We aslo wod like to rafting, but same problem, we have no experience.

I'd aprecciate very much if someone could give me information about companies that organice this kind of activities.

Thank you in advance.

6 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM
    • help!

by hanz547 Online Now Apr 29, 2010 at 11:51 AM

i am wondering if there is a bus from lulea to Ritsem .. and how much it would cost? also i will end the trail at Kjikkjokk and want to go by bus to lulea to connect to a flight back to stockholm. Anyone know the time-table and price for the 2 routes? thank you!

4 Answers Apr 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM
    • Gällivare to Kebnats - bus or taxi?

by smillsb Online Now Jun 3, 2009 at 3:36 AM

We are 3 hikers, arriving by train at Gällivare at 13.01 on a Sunday in August. We can only find one bus to Kebnats which leaves early in the morning.
      Are there any more buses? How much would a taxi cost?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 3, 2009 at 4:26 AM
    • hey. where can i get a certificate or so for crossing the polar circle here..?

by 10mci Online Now Aug 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM

i read that there is a place on 45 road arround jukkmokk where turists can get a certificate atesting that they have passed the north polar circle,, did anyone know how can i get there and if this thing is for real?
      thank you!

1 Answer Aug 9, 2008 at 11:54 PM
    • travelfrosch's Profile Photo

Travel Jokkmokk to Narvik June 24

by travelfrosch Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 10:45 AM

Hello!

I'm planning a trip for June and was wondering about transport connections around the Summer Solstice. I've heard that June 24 is a Midsummer Holiday, and might impact public transportation. Is this true? If so, would the coaches from Jokkmokk to Murjek/Gallivare/Boden (for connections to Narvik) be affected? Will it still be possible to get to Narvik in a single day?

Many thanks for your help!

Mark

5 Answers Mar 28, 2006 at 10:00 AM