Travel Answers
Johor Bahru

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cheapest way to get from johor bahru to singapore expo 1,expo drive?

by fatinnajwa23 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 12:27 AM

does anyone know any budget hotel in jb,how to get from the hotel to singapore expo..

4 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 9:58 PM
    • lifealamei's Profile Photo

Rush Hour Johor Bahru to SG

by lifealamei Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Guys, I need your advise. My family and I will be in Johor Bahru on April 3, we were planning to go to Legoland on that date but we checked its opening (10am-6pm)-- we thought that we will not be able to maximize our visit in Legoland since we will arrive in JB from KL at 3pm plus we have to check-in at the hotel and travel to Legoland. So we decided to go on April 4 (they will be open at 10am-7pm), we were planning to go there at 10am and leave at 5pm. After our JB escapade, we will be going to SG, now our problem is the rush hour since April 4 is a Friday. Is it okay if we leave JB at around 6pm? How long would we be waiting in the immigration? 3-4 hours? Can you please help us plan our JB-SG trip? Thank you.

4 Answers Feb 28, 2014 at 8:40 PM
    • Taxi to JB Kotaraya II

by hshtan Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 4:19 AM

Will it be difficult to catch a taxi to JB Kotaraya II Terminal on Chinese New Year's Eve?

10 Answers Dec 8, 2013 at 8:46 PM
    • Bringing a person from china to the US

by Tracy1234 Online Now Nov 28, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hello, Im trying to bring a friend from china to the united states . What sort of documents are required? She has a passport and a visa ,She had gotten to fly from the philippines to china , Which is where she now resides and is working. Im just wondering what i need to help her get to the united states..Thank you for your time and ill await your response! Tracy Smith..

4 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • SkyL112's Profile Photo

shuttle bus

by SkyL112 Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 8:32 AM

is there any direct bus to sentosa at 6pm or 7 pm ?

• Helzie12's Profile Photo

New Year's eve suggestions

by Helzie12 Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

In JB for New Years Eve family with two boys 12,11 - looking for suggestions to celebrate.

• GhostieP's Profile Photo

Is taking Taxi safe?

by GhostieP Online Now Sep 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Hi, I'm a little worried with taking taxis in malaysia nowaday. Do you think it's safe to take it? Especially when me and my group of friends don't know our way around there. And we don't have a map with us. Thanks for helping.

3 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 5:47 AM
    • kevin07lee's Profile Photo

Travel from SG to JB

by kevin07lee Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Hi there, as previously posted I will be travelling direct from Changi Airport through to our Hotel (KSL) in JB this Saturday. I have two more questions (1) Is there any departure taxes to be paid going trough the Causeway Immigration checkpoint? (2) We have prebooked a 'Special Licence' taxi who are charging SG$55 to take us from Changi to KSL Hotel is this a reasonable charge.

2 Answers Sep 11, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Johor Bahru to Melacca

by kevin07lee Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Hi there,
      My family will be arriving in SG this Saturday and travelling through to KSL Resort in JB. We will be staying for 10 days and visiting Legoland and other attractions. I have been told I should take a day trip to Melacca, can anyone tell me how far it is from JB and how much it would cost by taxi or bus.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2013 at 1:26 AM
    • JB -> Singapore

by sfong.mun Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Does anyone know which hotel in Johor Bahru that provides shuttle bus direct to Universal Studio, Singapore?

1 Answer Sep 9, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    • schools in johor bahru

by mrsfaisal Online Now Aug 21, 2013 at 1:35 PM

How is johor bahru schooling system?

4 Answers Aug 22, 2013 at 2:10 AM
    • RE places to stay in or near JB { not singapore }

by noddy_diesel Online Now Aug 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM

My mother, daughter and I are traveling from Melbourne Australia to visit the gardens by the bay in Singapore but as the accomodation there is quite expensive we thought we would stay in Johor Barhu for the 6 nights we will be there can you give us some advice as to where to stay in or near JB thankyou

7 Answers Oct 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    • HosnyH's Profile Photo

how to go to JB from USS?

by HosnyH Online Now Jul 25, 2013 at 2:40 AM

we finised around night?

1 Answer Jul 25, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    • how to go to USS from JB

by sozai Online Now Jul 14, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Hi, can I know how to go to USS from JB? I don't have any EZ link card or what. And I'm a newbie so not dare to sit MRT. Koh

4 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
    • Hostel near Legoland Malaysia

by jmbantolino Online Now Jul 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I would like to seek feedback from the Group as to what what hostel would you recommend that is close to Legoland Malaysia preferably with a room good for 3 that has its own bathroom/shower (not shared). I'm assuming there are hostels that have rooms with its own bathroom/shower. Thank you very much!

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM
    • How to go to Tune Hotel from Kuala Lumpur?

by mbolbes37 Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Hi I'm traveling with kids and would like to find out how to travel from Kuala Lumpur to Tune Hotel in Johor Bahru. Please help. Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    • tenluk's Profile Photo

Citrus Hotel

by tenluk Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Plan to stay in this hotel after back from Lego land. how far the checkpoint imigration from this hotel.
      any idea about night market and good restaurant for dinner near by this hotel? Thanks

2 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 12:14 AM
    • Reliable airport transfer service

by jmbantolino Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 8:32 PM

We're thinking of staying in Tune Hotel in Danga bay. Unfortunately they don't have airport transfer going back to Changi airport. Would appreciate seeking recommendations from the group as to who are the reliable airport transfer service providers out there who can take us back to Changi airport upon check-out. Thank you very much!.

1 Answer Jul 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    • Foreign Exchange Centers

by jmbantolino Online Now Jun 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Are there Foreign Exchange Centers in JB Sentral? If ever there are, are there conversion rates that good (Phil Peso to MYR and USD to MYR)? If none, where can I get exchanges that's nearby?

Please advise.

Thank you very much!

7 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 4:44 AM
    • Legoland Malaysia to Changi AIrport, Singapore

by jmbantolino Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM

What's the fastest way going to Changi AIrport, Singapore, coming from Legoland Malaysia?

3 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    • Legoland Malaysia

by jmbantolino Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM

I would like to know how much is the taxi fare going to Legoland Malaysia coming from Tune Hotel in Danga Bay, Johor Bahru and vice-versa. How long will the trip be?

2 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    • Sentosa from Tune Hotel in Johor Bahru

by jmbantolino Online Now Jun 3, 2013 at 5:30 PM

What's the best and safest way of going to Sentosa from Tune Hotel in Johor Bahru and back?

2 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    • From JB Sentral to Tune Hotel

by jmbantolino Online Now Jun 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM

How do you go from JB Sentral to Tune Hotel in Johor Bahru? Are taxis safe, clean and not that expensive relative to that of Singapore?

1 Answer Jun 3, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Changi to Johor Bahru

by kevin07lee Online Now May 26, 2013 at 8:43 PM

What is the easiest and most hassle free way of getting directly from Changi Airport to KSL Resort in Johor Bahru.

8 Answers May 26, 2013 at 11:15 PM
    • where to stay, where to visit and how ?

by Minniepooh Online Now May 22, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Hi
      I will be visiting Johor bahru for one week from Singapore. but I have no idea which hostel or which area i should stay for the safety reason and convenience to visit any good place in JB. I will be travelling by bus from SG to JB. I think it is quite a distance from malaysia immigration office on border to JB city.
      where is the bus going to stop in JB?
      how is the condition in JB? is it safe to travel female alone ?

Thanks, please input any info.

3 Answers May 24, 2013 at 5:07 AM
    • Terminal

by franshanebabe Online Now May 6, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Is Larkin Terminal and JB Sentral just the same?

4 Answers May 12, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • Bars

by franshanebabe Online Now May 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Hi there! Is Thistle hotel near to some bars or restaurants around the area? Or is it better to stay in KSL Resorts ?

4 Answers May 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    • immigration checkpint

by franshanebabe Online Now May 5, 2013 at 9:44 PM

If i am coming from KL to JB is there an immigration checkpoint also? Or only if I will be going to Singapore?

6 Answers May 7, 2013 at 5:46 AM
    • Travel Clinic in Johor Bahru PLEASE!!!

by tomgut Online Now Apr 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Hi!

Where is a safe and cheap place to get vaccines in JB?

I need somewhere that gives a yellow fever certificate!

Thanks and cheers!!!

Tommy

2 Answers Apr 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM
    • joeco9's Profile Photo

coach travel

by joeco9 Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Advice needed
      need to travel by coach JB to Melaka 14 Feb. do I need to book in advance
      as it's CNY holiday time and please recommend a good coach
      with thanks Joe

2 Answers Feb 4, 2013 at 12:31 AM