Johor Bahru Travel Answers

change location

Shuttle bus from Johor Bahru to Singapore

by anngrinch Online Now Jun 18, 2011 at 8:47 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know which budget hotel in Johor Bahru (100 per night) that provides shuttle bus direct to Universal Studio, Singapore? Or atleast got a bus station nearer that can have bus shuttle to USS. I am planning to go USS on 24th so looking for a hotel in JB on 23rd that provide such service.

Marliana

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • walterwu's Profile Photo

Re: Shuttle bus from Johor Bahru to Singapore

by walterwu Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 4:08 AM

There are a number of tour agencies in Johor Bahru that offers fantastic tour package to Resort World Sentosa.

For cheapest and most direct bus travel, this webpage might be useful:
    limsimi.com/services-johor-b...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • din2x's Profile Photo

Re: Shuttle bus from Johor Bahru to Singapore

by din2x Online Now Jun 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM

the answer is Tune Hotel at Danga Bay in Johor Bahru.

Daily shuttle transfers to Resorts World Sentosa & Universal Studios and Marina Bay Sands (Integrated Resorts) in Singapore (up to 1.5 hours one way). The online rate for the bus is RM23, and walk-in rate is RM25. Depart at 7:00, 10:30, 2:00PM, 9:30PM.

You can go to tunehotels.com/our-hotels/da... and look under "Getting Here" for buses to Universal Studio.

Good Luck

• Re: Shuttle bus from Johor Bahru to Singapore

by tanal Online Now Jul 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM

I would suggest you to stay in new york hotel where they have tied up with resort World. Every day there is a trasfer to USS. Not mistaken 4 trips per day. The package inclusive of the room plus USS tickets. Very reasonable price. The room also just newly renovated. Very spacious. No need to worry about the stay, transfer also nicely arranged without need to look for shuttle or taxi. Just wait at Hotel lobby for the transfer.

The hotel also have very value for money dinner, steamboat. very good response every day. I have tried it. good. May be you can check for more details with the hotel reservation. Hope my suggestion is helpful to you.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines