Johnson City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Name of Restaurant

Knoxville Jul 2, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Can you tell me the name of the restaurant that used to be located in Bearden at the Bonefish Grill location? It was a large two story house back in 1983-1984..........

more
    • Moving to Memphis for college

Memphis Jul 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Hi! I'm moving to Memphis for college (Memphis College of Art) and I use a bicycle for transportation. I need a job to continue attending school and have seen on google maps there are tons around that area. However, what areas should I avoid? I'm assuming that if it's not safe to walk, it's not safe to bike. I'm from St. Louis so I've seen my fair share of criminal activity but even so, I'm a little nervous about finding myself lost in the wrong place. Got any advice?

more
    • what to do in pigeon forge

Pigeon Forge Jul 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM

what is the funnest thing to do for a middle age couple in pigeon forge?

more
    • Date ideas

Gatlinburg Jul 2, 2014 at 9:22 AM

What are some things to do that would allow my fiance and I to hike but not be around large crowds. She has issues with crowds and my parents are giving us our first vacation free. So I really want to make it special for her.

more
    • Cool Area to Hang

Memphis Jul 9, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Where's the best place to hang out and get out and walk around in Memphis besides Beale St. Done It Already. Thanks. Tam

more
    • Photography

Collierville Jul 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Where are a good places to take pictures in Collierville TN?

more
    • jimboegv's Profile Photo

Liquor laws

by jimboegv Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Just thinking ahead...about a trip to Johnson City and then to Mountain City and environs spending a bit of time in a cabin in the woods and a b&b. Just a couple of buddies wanting to get away and fish a little, bs a little, and relax.

Did a search for restaurants and pubs and got little. We like our beer and wine and general historic hangouts, but now I'm being warned that many rural areas are dry and the only "hangouts" are an occasional coffee shop/cafe.

Johnson City seems to have nice restaurant variety with downtown bars which seem to cater mainly to the college kids. But we wanted to get out into the less populated areas and meet the locals. What's up?

8 Answers Feb 23, 2010 at 6:24 AM
    • Harmony Grocery

by sanskritg Online Now May 25, 2008 at 1:38 PM

Is Harmony Grocery still open for business?

1 Answer May 25, 2008 at 4:50 PM
    • Any Johnson City Area Photos?

by ace_mercer Online Now Dec 7, 2005 at 3:02 PM

Hey. Do you have any photos of Johnson City and the area? They're hard to find
      on the internet. Is it mountainous? Please send some if you have some. Most
      everything on the internet that is available is downtown where the railways
      cross and a lot of history on the trains and railways. I'd like to see what the
      background looks like. Is it in a valley? Surrounded by mountains? Nice and
      scenic? I'm in flat Texas. Please email me at inahagy@hotmail.com. Thanks.

1 Answer Feb 15, 2010 at 7:42 PM
    • Relo to Johnson City

by TNDreamer Online Now May 5, 2005 at 7:54 AM

Hi Everybody, I'm glad I found your site! I'm thinking of moving to Johnson City next month and have heard that the "tree streets" are a good place live. It's a bit overwhelming to move to a new city/state and not know anything about it. Are there any places I should avoid? I am a single mom with 2 teenagers. Will there be enough things for them to do? What do the teenagers do in Johnson City? Thanks in advance for your help!!

1 Answer May 5, 2005 at 9:51 AM