Jönköping

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need a help to find a store

Stockholm 2 hours ago

Dear all who live in Södermalm! I'm trying to find one interior/home stuff shop which locates in Folkungagatan (as I remember after my last visit of Stockholm last year). It occupies a corner of the building and the right side of the street if you go from Götgatan.They sell a lot of things (pots, lamps, glass heads and etc).

What's the name of the shop?

more
    • Boras eat sleep going out.

Borås Apr 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Goodmorning
      We are going to walk the Linnemarschen in preperation of the fourdaysmarch in Nijmegen (thats were i live)

In our free time we want to explore Boras.
      So I have a few questions.

1 where can we go out in de evening. (dancing)
      2 where we can eat Swedisch food.
      3 where can we sleep on Sunday for a reasonable price? or is it better to leave the city

on Saterday and go to Gotenburg.
      We have hard floor acomadadion in a sports hall on friday and saterday.

4 we have Saterday afternoon time to explore boras.

We have not much time but we want to get a taste of Boras in that time
      All Tips are welcome.

Greetings Richard

more
    • Racism problems for traveler

Sweden Apr 14, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Hi
      I'm from UAE, Abudhabi
      I like traveling and meet new friends from the world
      My question is about problems which might Arab tourist face in Sweden. since
      Unfortunately, I read in some of the Tourism Forums that in some cities, such as Malmo and Stockholm Sweden, there are some Arab immigrants or dark-skinned who they cause problems, So they are hated by the local population.
      For the same reason two years ago, I faced problems of racism in Germany when I went there for Tourism and some have thought that I'm from the Kurdish population, who live in Berlin and have a bad reputation.
      So, is there big cities in sweden that have a small percentage of immigrants and racism are nonexistent and where residents are friendly and like to socialize with the tourists?

more
    • Archipelago Cruise

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Please recommend cruise. Open to lunch/brunch or day cruise. Possibly Drottningholm Palace?

more
    • First Day Itinerary

Stockholm Apr 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM

We will be landing at ARN around noon and then will check in at the Courtyard Marriott, Stockholm. What will be a realistic itinerary for the afternoon? Among the sights that we want to see in Stockholm are VASA museum, City Hall, Nobel Museum, Royal Palace, Drottningholm Palace.

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Safe area ??

Stockholm Mar 31, 2014 at 10:08 AM

During our trip (JUne) to Sweden we intend to stay a couple of nights outside Stockholm (Hägersten) for visiting the city itself by train/metro. The nearest station to our hotel would be Västertorp. Is this area safe to walk back early evening to our hotel, which will take about 10 minutes ??

more
    • Early breakfast?

Uppsala Apr 10, 2014 at 12:55 PM

How early do restaurants open for breakfast during the week? Are there any good breakfast recommendations that open before 7AM?

Thank you!

more
    • vtveen's Profile Photo

Railway/metro tickets

Stockholm Apr 1, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Intending to travel to/from railway "Västertorp T-bana" to/from Stockholm city.
      - what would be the best/affordable ticket ??
      - can we buy tickets at Västertorp T-bana ??

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Not so many tips about Jönköping?

by Turska Online Now Mar 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Hejsan!We were planning to book a hotel from Gränna,but seems like they are all very expensive.I noticed Jönköping having much more hotels.
      We would be arriving very late (around 21 earliest),and would like to have something to eat,and if weather is nice,then sit out at terrace for a beer or two.Is this a lively place?Or maybe Linköping or Norrköping might have hotels too?They would be maybe even better location,so we wouldn´t need drive back to Gränna,it would be after.(We are driving to Köpenhagen next day anyway).
      Oh,and it would be at 5th of June,so I don´t need tarraces at winter ;)

6 Answers Mar 27, 2010 at 3:54 AM
    • looking for apartment to shar or room for rent !!!

by pedrammirzaei Online Now May 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM

I am an international sudent who going to come to jonkoping for study and I am looking for flat to share or a room to rent for 2 semester. I am looking for inexpensive place which located near university.
      what can i do?

• Looking for a flat/studio?

by traveler265 Online Now Nov 9, 2005 at 1:41 AM

i am a exchange student looking at a semester in jonkoping, sweden.. was hoping that someone might be able to inform me on some places near the university that is relativly inexpensive. any sugestions that someone has would be greatly appreciated.

looking forward to visiting this beautiful city..

hope you are having a good time were ever it is that you might be.

1 Answer Nov 9, 2005 at 4:49 AM
    • Apartments for rent

by half_aslp Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 10:13 AM

Hi everyone! Will be going down to Jönköping on student exchange for 6 mths in Jan 05 with 2 other friends, currently looking for accomodation cause the one that the school is providing cant place the 3 of us together in the same apartment. Any idea where i could start looking for available rental apartments? Thanks in advance!!

4 Answers Nov 5, 2006 at 5:34 AM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Apartments for rent

by sunset_gal Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 8:50 AM

Hmm..im starting to think that im one of the very few that visits this forum :) I need to find an apartment for rent in the city for about 4 months. Preferably near the university. Does anyone have any idea where to look?

10 Answers Aug 22, 2003 at 5:56 AM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Meet up in Jönköping?

by sunset_gal Online Now Aug 12, 2003 at 7:40 AM

Hej hej! Are there any Vt members who are going to Jönköping for a holiday or who live there and want to meet up? Hmm just a thought :) Any areas around Jönköping will be great too!

4 Answers Aug 13, 2003 at 12:32 AM