change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crossing lakes Kungleden mid-to-late september

Norrbottens Län Aug 19, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Hi there!

Together with my girlfriend I am planning to walk the Kungsleden mid-to-late september. I am particularly worried about crossing the lakes at Sitojaure and Akste coming from the north.

If we arrive around the 20th of september at these places, how are our chances of even getting to the other side? Are there ways around?

Regards,

more
    • Bladewings's Profile Photo

Skalunda Barrows

Sweden Aug 10, 2015 at 10:01 PM

Hi, I'm considering visiting Skalunda barrows and the church, staying a night in Lidköping and getting the bus there which apparently takes 20 minutes. Is it easy to do explore on foot without a bike? I'm asking because my son can't ride an ordinary bike due to autism.

more
    • in903226's Profile Photo

The Stockholm card

Sweden Aug 20, 2015 at 7:42 AM

i wanna buy Stockholm card online, but i can't find link on official website http://www.visitstockholm.com/.
      Is that mean I can't buy it online?

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

August festival

Stockholm Jul 31, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Hi,
      I understand there will be only tourists around as any sensible Stockholmare is already on vacation.
      With this festival kulturfestivalen.stockholm.s... - mainly in the streets - are there any places to avoid? I don't mean anything dangerous, just don't like noise. (Don't see Kunliga Operan to take part)

more
    • Hiking equipment

Örebro Aug 6, 2015 at 4:29 AM

Hi all,

Could anyone suggest where I could purchase hiking equipment (specifically alcohol for cooking food on a stove) in Orebro?

Thanks

Ana

more
    • Is drone allowed in Sweden by their custom?

Stockholm Aug 28, 2015 at 5:18 PM

I am flying from Australia. Can I take a drone for my photography purpose and enter into Sweden?? Is drone allowed in Sweden??

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

From Arlanda aeroport to Uppsala

Stockholm Aug 5, 2015 at 2:02 AM

Going there August 14.
      SL tells me:
      Vid lokala resor i Upplands län gäller UL-biljetter. För resa över länsgränsen behövs biljett för både SL och UL. Se sl.se eller ul.se för mer information.
      Börjar eller slutar resan vid pendeltågsstationen Arlanda C, behövs en passagebiljett för att passera spärren. Biljetten kan du köpa när du påbörjar resan eller när du kommer till Arlanda.

I am happy with my old SL Access card. But where on earth do I get all those regional tickets?

more
    • The cruise from Stockholm to Helsinki

Stockholm Aug 6, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Hello,
      I have a plan to cruise with the Viking Line from Stockholm to Helsinki in September .
      what do you advise me ?

many Thanks
      M

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Not so many tips about Jönköping?

by Turska Online Now Mar 25, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Hejsan!We were planning to book a hotel from Gränna,but seems like they are all very expensive.I noticed Jönköping having much more hotels.
      We would be arriving very late (around 21 earliest),and would like to have something to eat,and if weather is nice,then sit out at terrace for a beer or two.Is this a lively place?Or maybe Linköping or Norrköping might have hotels too?They would be maybe even better location,so we wouldn´t need drive back to Gränna,it would be after.(We are driving to Köpenhagen next day anyway).
      Oh,and it would be at 5th of June,so I don´t need tarraces at winter ;)

6 Answers Mar 27, 2010 at 3:54 AM
    • looking for apartment to shar or room for rent !!!

by pedrammirzaei Online Now May 10, 2008 at 10:10 AM

I am an international sudent who going to come to jonkoping for study and I am looking for flat to share or a room to rent for 2 semester. I am looking for inexpensive place which located near university.
      what can i do?

• Looking for a flat/studio?

by traveler265 Online Now Nov 9, 2005 at 1:41 AM

i am a exchange student looking at a semester in jonkoping, sweden.. was hoping that someone might be able to inform me on some places near the university that is relativly inexpensive. any sugestions that someone has would be greatly appreciated.

looking forward to visiting this beautiful city..

hope you are having a good time were ever it is that you might be.

1 Answer Nov 9, 2005 at 4:49 AM
    • Apartments for rent

by half_aslp Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 10:13 AM

Hi everyone! Will be going down to Jönköping on student exchange for 6 mths in Jan 05 with 2 other friends, currently looking for accomodation cause the one that the school is providing cant place the 3 of us together in the same apartment. Any idea where i could start looking for available rental apartments? Thanks in advance!!

4 Answers Nov 5, 2006 at 5:34 AM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Apartments for rent

by sunset_gal Online Now Aug 19, 2003 at 8:50 AM

Hmm..im starting to think that im one of the very few that visits this forum :) I need to find an apartment for rent in the city for about 4 months. Preferably near the university. Does anyone have any idea where to look?

10 Answers Aug 22, 2003 at 5:56 AM
    • sunset_gal's Profile Photo

Meet up in Jönköping?

by sunset_gal Online Now Aug 12, 2003 at 7:40 AM

Hej hej! Are there any Vt members who are going to Jönköping for a holiday or who live there and want to meet up? Hmm just a thought :) Any areas around Jönköping will be great too!

4 Answers Aug 13, 2003 at 12:32 AM