Jönköping Travel Answers

change location

Apartments for rent

by half_aslp Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 10:13 AM

Hi everyone! Will be going down to Jönköping on student exchange for 6 mths in Jan 05 with 2 other friends, currently looking for accomodation cause the one that the school is providing cant place the 3 of us together in the same apartment. Any idea where i could start looking for available rental apartments? Thanks in advance!!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: Apartments for rent

by Sjalen Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 1:24 PM

Is the school the university??? Just so I don't give you their link... Here are some private landlords. Sites in Swedish but you can find their e-mail on them: www.aprima.se www.at-home.se (has student housing too) www.vatterhem.se www.brandtornet.se www.ca-fastigheter.se/ You will find more if you go to the city site www.jonkoping.se and click on "Bygga och bo" ("build and live in") and then "Bostadsinfo".

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Apartments for rent

by half_aslp Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 6:54 PM

Thanks =)

• rui_pedro's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Apartments for rent

by rui_pedro Online Now Oct 29, 2006 at 1:32 PM

hello there, well its my first time participating here and im just amazed with all the information and contacts we can do here, i decided to write here because my brother lives in jonkoping, and he lived for a quite long time in "Rasslet" and they have there some fantastic smal apartments where you can perfectly live with your friends, and by then you can catch the bus straight to the university, am i right sjalen? since i've already noticed that you are the source of all the swedish information’s ;) ill need your help in the future

• Sjalen's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Apartments for rent

by Sjalen Online Now Nov 5, 2006 at 5:34 AM

I don't know much about small apartments in Jönköping I'm afraid, but thanks for the compliment :) I just know where to look for the information I need on administrative stuff like that. But Jönköping in general is a nice city. I'll make a page once I have some pictures.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines