change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tuff's Profile Photo

Foot massage

Chengdu Jul 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM

I will be in Chengdu for two nights, any recommendation on safe clean place for foot massage after a long day of turing? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Intercon Resort Paradise Jiuzhaigou Hotel

by Daoruiensi Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 5:59 AM

Is this hotel within short walking distance to the National Park?

3 Answers May 15, 2014 at 2:25 PM
    • Travelling to JZG in dec

by kjk0053 Online Now Oct 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Is it too cold there? cause im afraid that i cannot handle the cold. and is the scenery as nice?

2 Answers Oct 24, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    • Availbility of the Jiuzhaigou Grand Hotel (Jiuzhaigou Guanliju Guibinlou Jiudian)

by iaindsumner Online Now Aug 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM

The Jiuzhaigou Grand Hotel(Jiuzhaigou Guanliju Guibinlou Jiudian) is located at the entrance of Jiuzhaigou and was constructed by the Jiuzhaigou Scenic Area Administration,

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF IT IS OPEN DURING THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF NOVEMBER 2013

1 Answer Aug 30, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    • Recent flood and landslide between Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou

by edwardwong Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Want to know if the roads connecting Chengdu and ZiuZhaigou are still open for safety travel after the flood and heavy rainfall in July 2013.
      Thanks a lot

1 Answer Jul 19, 2013 at 1:50 AM
    • Transportation cost

by gus28 Online Now Oct 11, 2012 at 6:54 AM

Hi.I would like to know how much does it cost for a taxi or cab from Juizhaigou to Huanglong?How long is the journey? thx

1 Answer Oct 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM
    • Where to Stay in Juizhaigou?

by gus28 Online Now Jul 31, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Hi.I would like to know where to stay in Juizhaigou preferably if possible near to the entrance of the Juizhaigou Park?Thanks

3 Answers Aug 2, 2012 at 7:47 PM
    • antho321's Profile Photo

Huanglong closed?

by antho321 Online Now Feb 8, 2012 at 1:50 AM

Is is true that Huanglong Park is closed from December 2011 till March 2012?
      I have a plan to go there on March.
      Could someone give me some info please.

Cheers,
      Antho

• family tourto jiuzhaigou in mid nov

by familytour Online Now Sep 15, 2011 at 6:38 PM

my family of four (including 2 young children, one of them only 2 years old) are planning a trip to chengdu and considering if we should a trip to jiuzhaigou (later nov). would the weather be too cold to have pleasant walks in the park ? are jiuzhaigou and huanglong good places to visit when travelling with kids ? appreciate any advice.

2 Answers Sep 27, 2011 at 5:45 PM
    • Best Economical way to reach Jiuzhaigou from Shanghai

by Adaa Online Now Jul 7, 2011 at 4:29 AM

I am in Shanghai and is planning to go to Jiuzhaigou in October. But direct flight Jiuzhaigou from Shanghai is very expensive. Can anyone suggest what could be the most ecnomical way to reach Jiuzhaigou? Also i have maximum of 4 days to travel(Including my journey hour)

4 Answers Jul 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM
    • Road trip from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou and back

by Kelvinlo Online Now Feb 16, 2011 at 5:30 AM

I am looking to hire a good tour guide (English speaking) with a good passenger van (seat up to 6 passengers)to take my family members who are all mostly senior citizens to take the whole ring road trip from Chengdu-Dujiangyau-Moaxian-Huanglong-Jiuzhaigou and return by Pingwu-Jiangyou-Mianyang-Chengdu and then to Leshan-Mt Emei-Chengdu. This will be a 10 day road trip in April 2011. Any recommendations of good free-lance tour guides will be most appreciated. I can contact and negotiate with the tour guide by email. Also any feedback from members who have taken such a road trip recently is also greatly appreciated

3 Answers Aug 23, 2011 at 1:42 PM
    • susanpingu's Profile Photo

Travel buddy

by susanpingu Online Now Oct 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Hi,

I will be traveling to Jiuzhaigou around mid-October (Beijing to Xi'an by o/n train, Xi'an to Jiuzhaigou by air) and wonder if anyone is thinking of doing a similar route and would like some company. The rest of my trip (three weeks) I shall base myself in Chengdu and do day trips or side trips from there.

If interested in joining forces, please email me at susanw7 at msn dot com

3 Answers Oct 7, 2010 at 9:24 AM
    • when is the best time to Jiuzhaigou??

by lisan82 Online Now Sep 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM

i would like to travel to Jiuzhaigou with a small group of family in october. but i really confuse, which month is the best month of Jiuzhaigou view? some people said that october is the best moment at Jiuzhaigou as we known its autumm season there. but some of my frenz suggest me not to go there in october, coz it will be useless, bcoz the lake will be dry and the trees lost its color, and then i cant see the golden leaves and tress there. if october is not the best time to Jiuzhaigou, can someone told me, what month i should go to Jiuzhaigou? thank u for the advice

4 Answers Nov 11, 2010 at 10:51 AM
    • where to stay

by willdo Online Now Sep 8, 2010 at 4:29 PM

after searching many hours.Still can't decided what's the best place to stay.
      do any one knows Xingyu int'l hotel.Jiulong hotel.Or Loctus.Recommended by ctrip.
      how many days I need to spend in jiuzhaigou?3 full days including visit huanglong?
      thanks for feedback.
      k

2 Answers Sep 13, 2010 at 4:42 AM
    • visit Jiuzhaigou & Huanglong on October

by imel_surabaya Online Now Sep 3, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Hi,
      I plan to go to Jiuzhaigou & Huanglong with a group of tour on October. There are 2 option to go: on 20 October or 27 october. Will there be too crowded people during the dates? I heard that Jiuzhaigou is in high season on October.
      Do you have suggestion, between the both 20 or 27 October, which date would be more convenient?.
      Also, how is the weather?
      Thank you

4 Answers May 13, 2011 at 8:38 AM
    • Will there be sections of Jiuzhaigou closed during the last week of October?

by mchangdmd Online Now Sep 1, 2010 at 8:12 PM

I will be visiting Jiuzhaigou from Oct. 27-30. I heard that many areas, such as Yellow Dragon", will be closed for the winter. Is this true? Is Jiuzhaigou worth visiting during this week?

1 Answer Nov 11, 2010 at 6:35 AM
    • Land travel between Chengdu and Jiuzhaigou

by manoftile Online Now Aug 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM

I plan to tour Jiuzhaigou this coming October.
      Friend told me that the coach travel could take many long hours.
      As two years ago, there was a serious earth quale happening in Chengdu area, I would like to know if the roads (if ever damaged during the big quake) are still in good condition?

Also, just recently , in the inland area of China, there has been serious and devastating flood and land/ mud slide, will these types of problems happen to the Jiuzhaigou area?

By the way, I am a Malaysia. Past travels were mostly to the Beijing and shanghai area. Also this is my first time posting question to VT.

Many thanks for the anticipated help.

7 Answers Oct 5, 2011 at 12:21 AM
    • Where to Stay.

by happyshirt Online Now Aug 20, 2010 at 4:48 AM

Oh boy, i'm in trouble now. I can't find any hostels that have private rooms available. MIGU only has dorms in October. We do need a room.
      Has anyone tried these hotels before? ARe they close to the Jiuzhaigou park and convenient?
      Snow Lotus Hotel.
      New Jiuzhai Hotel

Would appreciate any personal sharings. Reviews seem OK but the Snow Lotus review said a view of the ocean now that got me wondering if its the right hotel.

Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 20, 2010 at 7:15 PM
    • Zharu Valley Hikes -Is it worth it?

by happyshirt Online Now Aug 7, 2010 at 9:28 PM

i'm thinking of taking the 1 day Zharu Valley hike. It's part of the eco-tourism pkg. Trying to see if anyone has any review on whether its worth it or should i just spend another day in the main jiuzhaigou park?

2 Answers Aug 12, 2010 at 10:54 PM
    • Jiuzhaigou (Song-pan) airport taxi

by takadanobuyuki Online Now Jun 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM

I reserved rooms of the Jiuzhaigou holidy-in hotel on October.
      I am going the hotel by TAXI from airport. (individual family tour)
      Should I make reservation a TAXI with somewhere or Can I get a TAXI from airport on no-reservation?
      If no taxi at airport, where or how can I make reservation for transportation from airport to the Holidy-in Jiuzhaigou Hotel?

1 Answer Jun 20, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    • Where to stay?

by lc1281 Online Now Jun 13, 2010 at 1:17 PM

A few friends and I are visiting JZG and are debating over the Intercontinental and the Sheraton. From our understanding, the Intercontinental is a much newer property and seems to be much nicer. However, it seems that there are many negative reviews and the property is much further than the Sheraton from the park entrance. Has anyone stayed at both properties and can comment on which choice we should make?

• Scenic area question.....

by doyoucount Online Now May 23, 2010 at 10:50 PM

How long does it take (at a gentle stroll) to walk the Western trail (to Swan Lake) and the Eastern trail (to Long Lake & Five-colored Pool)?

If you were limited in time, are any of the trails more recommended than others?

2 Answers Jun 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM
    • Emei and Leshan VS HaiLuoGou and Luding

by sylviakh Online Now Apr 10, 2010 at 12:06 AM

I realised that after visiting Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong, people normally visit Emei and Leshan. I was wondering instead of there, why not HaiLuoGou and Luding?

Can anyone recommend which itinery I should follow? Thanks!

4 Answers Apr 16, 2010 at 7:36 PM
    • Travelling time by taxi from Huanglong to Jiuzhaigou Scenic area

by mission168 Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Can anyone advise me what is the distance (km) or taxi travelling time from Huanglong to Jiuzhaigou ?

2 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 5:07 AM
    • Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong Private Car Rental

by mission168 Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 11:40 PM

My wife and I will arrive at Jiu Huang airport at around noon. We intend to get a car with driver to take us to Huanglong and later to Jiuzhaigou hotel. How can we be sure that the driver is trust worthy to take care of our luggage?
      What would be the fare roughly?

4 Answers Mar 31, 2010 at 4:27 AM
    • JZG

by puzzles.10 Online Now Jan 31, 2010 at 2:08 AM

Hello

4 of us will be travelling from Chengdu to JZG on 22 Oct 2010, would appreciate any advice on the following:

Our flight will arrive at about 8am and after a 2 hour drive to hotel we would only probably get to the park at about 12 noon. Is this a good time (12 noon)to arrive at the park or will it be too congested.
      Because of the limited time, I think we should do the left side of the park on the first day and do the right side on the second day.

On the third day, we will head to Huanglong and then head to the airport for our flight at 7.20pm.

Is this plan workable? Or is it too rush?

Also I have read and the reviews for both Sheraton and Intercontinental are just terrible. Can anyone suggest a clean, comfortable hotel in JZG?

Many thanks

10 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 4:38 AM
    • Jiuzhaigou in early March - are the lakes frozen?

by FCS12345 Online Now Jan 28, 2010 at 10:56 PM

And if they were not, would you see those charming vibrant colours from the lakes?

Many thanks.

2 Answers Jan 30, 2010 at 11:01 PM
    • Travel to Jiuzhaigou in December

by gychung Online Now Nov 30, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I would be travelling to Jiuzhaigou with my family in December, and would like to know the following :

1) Is the any hotel in Huanglong ?? Can't find any in the web.
      2) I would like to cover the scenic areas of Jiuzhaigou, and have 3 full days.
      Is there any travel guide between these two areas assuming I would to stay
      in Jiuzhaigou.
      3) Which hotel would be nearest to downtown (if there is any) for shopping and
      food during the evening.

6 Answers Dec 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM
    • June or October/November to visit?

by happyshirt Online Now Sep 20, 2009 at 6:41 AM

I know that October is probably the best time to visit Jiuzhaigou the autumn foliage making it even more beautiful but the thoughts of the crowds is rather intimidating and i want to take photographs can be hard with people pushing around.

So i thought of compromising maybe in June or Early November (is that still the super peak?)

Any opinions 1 way or the other? Appreciate the inputs.

Thank you.

6 Answers Sep 23, 2009 at 5:27 PM
    • Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong - scenery in first week November

by Boy_fromOz Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 10:45 PM

has anyone visited Jiuzhaigou and Huanglong in the first week of November?

I am coming down from Gansu in late October but may not reach Jiuzhaigou till November. I'm keen to see the autumn foliage though

1 Answer Sep 21, 2009 at 7:39 AM
    • Suggestions/Recommendation of Tour Agent

by VivianChang Online Now Aug 20, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Will be in China in September 2009 and intend to book private tour for 2 person. Anyone suggestions/recommendation for following tour agents:

1) China Odyssey Tour
      2) TravelChinaGuide and
      3) Sinohotel.com

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 1:34 AM