change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ethiopian Visa

Ethiopia Nov 23, 2014 at 5:12 AM

Hello.

I arrived to Ethiopia earilier this year on 1 month tourist visa, then i extended it for another 3 months. Now I m back in my country (Croatia) and planning to get back there in December...

Should I expect any problem in embassy with getting new 3 month tourist visa considerning that I already have 2 ethiopian visas (1 month and 3 month extension) in my passport :)

Thank you

more
    • Camping in Bahir Dar, Hawasa, Yabello

Ethiopia Dec 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM

We will be driving through Ethiopia in Feb 2015, along our route there are stops in Bahir Dar, Hawasa and Yabelloa for camping. Anybody know of any good camping places around there ? Any precautions I need to take care of ?

more
    • Flights from Addis Ababa

by MoneeGagliardo Online Now May 18, 2014 at 9:34 AM

What is the nearest airport to jinka

1 Answer May 18, 2014 at 8:53 PM
    • Partners

by davidFinkelman Online Now Dec 16, 2006 at 5:21 PM

I am looking for partner(s) to share a jeep drom Jinka or Arba Minch starting December 24 (I am comming by flight). Where is the best place for finding partners in these location? What of them is prefarable?

1 Answer Dec 18, 2006 at 7:24 AM
    • Rent jeep

by davidFinkelman Online Now Dec 16, 2006 at 5:18 PM

I am flying to Addis and then directly to Arba Minch. I want to fly directly to Jinka and rent there a jeep for few days. Can I do it in Jinka? What is the best way to do it locally or via e-mail?

1 Answer Jul 19, 2007 at 12:56 PM