Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• minnie_rambler's Profile Photo

Cheaper Shopping in Prague!!!

Prague Jul 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM

Hello Friends,

I am planning to visit Prague(Czech Republic) in mid of August. Similar question I had asked for Krakow as well. But VirtualTourist not allowing me to mention multiple places while posting a question,hence I am posting this new question for Prague as well. Please help me to figure out places/shops/markets/areas in PRAGUE from where I would be able to buy cheaper yet trendy fashionable women clothings and accessories.
      I don't want high street brands but inexpensive stylish women clothings.
      Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions :)

Best Regards
      minnie_rambler

more
    • Blakium's Profile Photo

New Year in Prague

Prague 18 hours ago

i booked my trip to Prague for december-january.
      can you please help me with a nice New Year idea? is it better to book with a special event? or its better to go down the street?
      and what do u recommend something special to do during my stay?
      i booked in the old town.
      thank you :)

more
    • Brno to Vienna by train

Brno Jul 16, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Are tickets any cheaper if I book in advance ??
      thanks

more
    • travelgirl214's Profile Photo

Best of the touristy and more suggestions for non-touristy things to see/do?

Prague Jul 13, 2015 at 4:34 PM

Hi, My husband and I are traveling to Prague next month and wanted any insight on some non-touristy things to do. We have interests from art/architecture/landscape/ to craft beer to military history (that is definitely my husband!). We will only be there for 3 days.

I've been there once before, but he has not. And it was over 10 years ago since I went so i have forgotten most of what we saw (pre-digital camera days)...we walked around a lot, saw a lot of cathedrals and went to many bars and clubs. However, we are not the club going types anymore (late 30's/early 40's, been there and too old for that. LOL) We do enjoy nice meals, pubs, and seeing unusual and beautiful scenery. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

more