Jindrichuv Hradec

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a good holiday house.

Czech Republic Mar 1, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Looking for a cheap Holiday house in the north. Somewhere around Vrchlabi and Spindleruv Mlyn. We are going with 8 persons. I don't want to use the normal booking agents because they rip-off both the owners and their customers.

more
    • iaint's Profile Photo

parking in Prague

Prague Feb 22, 2015 at 3:00 AM

Looking for a hotel in Prague with secure parking. Doesn't have to be free. Preference for a small, good quality place, but the parking point is paramount.

more
    • August in prague

Prague Feb 12, 2015 at 1:09 AM

I am travelling to prague at the last week of august, and i am really concerned about the crowds, woul it be too crowdy at this time?

more
    • 3 Day Travel Pass

Prague Feb 13, 2015 at 7:58 AM

I plan to stay in Prague for 3 days ( 2 weeks time!), I am looking for some extra information on the 3 day travel pass. After validating the pass on the first journey, do I need to validate on every single journey after that? Does it cover my luggage?
      Is the ticket valid throughout the 72 hours, including journeys made in the early am?
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • Angenmax's Profile Photo

Accommodation suggestions please.

Prague Feb 18, 2015 at 1:07 AM

Hello,

My sister and I will be travelling to Prague for 3 days June. We were wondering if anyone could please suggest the 'best' area of the city to stay with regards to safety and easy access to popular tourist attractions. What are the 'must see' and 'must do' while in Prague?

Thanks you in advance.

Andrea

more