Jimbaran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Karma Jimbaran through The Bali Getaway

by CathyL26 Online Now Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM

We are looking at staying at Karma Jimbaran through a Bali Getaway offer. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with either the Karma Jimbaran or The Bali Getaway.
      The price they have offered is incredibly cheap and from what I have found out this is because they are going to try and sell us timeshare and take us to a 2 hour (expecting half day) sales pitch. I'm fine with that and happy to give them a half day for the price.
      I just want to make sure that I'm not going to pay and then find out that it was a total scam and my money disappears.

I would also love any feedback on the resort itself.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

more
    • Karma Jimbaran through The Bali Getaway

by CathyL26 Online Now Apr 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM

We are looking at staying at Karma Jimbaran through a Bali Getaway offer. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with either the Karma Jimbaran or The Bali Getaway.
      The price they have offered is incredibly cheap and from what I have found out this is because they are going to try and sell us timeshare and take us to a 2 hour (expecting half day) sales pitch. I'm fine with that and happy to give them a half day for the price.
      I just want to make sure that I'm not going to pay and then find out that it was a total scam and my money disappears.

I would also love any feedback on the resort itself.

Thanks so much,

Cathy

2 Answers Apr 15, 2015 at 10:01 PM
    • VM66's Profile Photo

Restaurants nearby Intercontinental?

by VM66 Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 6:51 AM

Hi

I´m planning a stay in Bali and one of the possibilities is to stay at Intercontinental. Are there any restaurants nearby?
      Thanks

1 Answer Oct 24, 2007 at 4:41 PM
    • PURI ROYAN

by gandg Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 10:26 PM

Hi,
      I've booken 3 nights here and just wondered if anyone has stayed here and what to expect from Jimbaran itself, quite worried now after recent bomb. Any information would be helpful as it's my first trip to Bali
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Oct 25, 2005 at 4:28 AM