Jimbaran

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel Buddy

Bali Jul 8, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi, I am going to Ubud this week and have a driver organised 13th for full day day tour if anyone is interested in sharing a fun filled off beaten track day in Bali :-)

more
    • villa Banyu? Bali

Bali Yesterday

Does any one know this villa?

more
    • rluhan@dodo.com.au

Kuta Jul 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM

could you please tell me of a good tailor who can make dresses in bali . thankyou

more
    • Party Places in Bali

Bali Jul 4, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Reaching Bali on Sat 30th August at 6 in the evening with 2 friends. Staying in Legian for 3 nights

Can anyone help me with best party places over that weekend (saturday & sunday).
      Anything which is must visit for a weekend in that area ??

Thanks
      MMC

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

bali in january

Ubud Jun 25, 2014 at 5:27 AM

m wife and i are heading to bali for a week (4 days ubud/3 jimbaran). see that it is rainy season and quite hot. does it tend to rain all day or hit and miss showers. also plan to stay with a family instead of hotel in ubud. no AC just fans. would love to have this more authentic visit but can't go 3 days without sleep before our 3 weeks in vietnam and cambodia.

more
    • Other travellers to hang with

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Hi I'm solo female traveller going bali week starting 12th July, got a driver organised 13 or 15th for full day tour haven't planned itinerary yet! Anyone interested in sharing costs and coming along or going be in Bali to hang out for a cold beer :)

more
    • Indonesia Elections

Bali Jul 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM

If there any risk to travelers in Bali following announcement of the 2014 presidential elections after July 22?

more
    • jezzabel's Profile Photo

Munduk to Menjangan Island

Bali Jul 5, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Hi all,

Do you think a day trip from Munduk to Menjangan is doable in one day? I read snorkeling there is best in the early morning (9 am?), and that the boat trip from Labuhan Lalang takes some 40 min to add to the driving time from Munduk. But I honestly have no idea how long it'd take to get to Labuhan Lalang from Munduk. Our accommodation is already booked in Munduk and we cannot change it for, say, Permuteran or Lovina.

Second, can you recommend any organised snorkeling trip in particular (that includes the boat to Menjangan ofc)? I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the idea of snorkeling unattended as I hear currents in Bali can be quite strong.

Thank you very much!

more
    • going to bali 29 July

Bali Jul 3, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Hi there

I will travel to bali in 29 July for one week or more
      Which area is the best . I like crowded life
      Also, suggestions for tour in bali... I'm coming alone

more
    • Balinese Healers

Bali Jul 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Read about Healers in alot of tourist information. Any comments or recommendations?
      Thankyou

more
    • identify picture

Bali Jul 3, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Can anyone tell me where in Bali is this picture?  I know it's one of its historic sites within driving distance to Ubud (and I know it's not Goa Gajah), but I can't quite pinpoint it.  I seem to recall there were 11 statues (I can't recall the exact number, but somewhere around 11) as an ode to the King's sons (or something like that).

Thanks in advance! 

more
    • MichaelaT's Profile Photo

Looking for companion

Bali Jun 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM

Hi, am heading to Bali in November and looking for some company on my travels which should take at least 2-3 weeks.
      Will be glad you your reply :)

Michaela

more
    • Is it worth ordering a Visa in advance?

Bali Jun 23, 2014 at 8:41 AM

Hello, we're travelling from the UK in September, I understand you can get a visa on arrival in Bali. How long does this process take? Would it be better to get a visa in advance? Do these cost more/less? does anyone recommend any particular company?

more
    • VM66's Profile Photo

Restaurants nearby Intercontinental?

by VM66 Online Now Oct 24, 2007 at 6:51 AM

Hi

I´m planning a stay in Bali and one of the possibilities is to stay at Intercontinental. Are there any restaurants nearby?
      Thanks

1 Answer Oct 24, 2007 at 4:41 PM
    • PURI ROYAN

by gandg Online Now Oct 24, 2005 at 10:26 PM

Hi,
      I've booken 3 nights here and just wondered if anyone has stayed here and what to expect from Jimbaran itself, quite worried now after recent bomb. Any information would be helpful as it's my first trip to Bali
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Oct 25, 2005 at 4:28 AM