change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Jihomoravsky Kraj Travel Answer Locations

• Bead shopping in Brno

Brno Apr 14, 2014 at 11:48 PM

where can I buy good quality beads in Center of Brno?

• Getting around with a car in Brno

Brno Mar 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Hi, i was wondering, in case of booking a room in a farther away hotel, is it ok to drive to the city itself with a car? is it easy to find parking?

Thank you,
      Diana

• Prague airport to brno

Brno Jan 24, 2014 at 2:16 AM

Hi
      Would appreciate very much if you can help me with student agency bus schedule from prague airport to Brno and that to Vienna. Thanks a lot

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 9:02 AM
    • Pizza restaurant near Grand Hotel Brno

Brno Nov 13, 2013 at 11:36 PM

WE were there in 2009 and stayed at the Grand Hotel. Just a short walk across the street into the city centre we discovered a great little pizza place with patio seating. We are trying to remember the name as my cousin and his wife will be traveling there soon and will also be staying at the Grand.
      Also we are recommending to them Mamut for the pour-yourself-beer concept...unknown in the US !
      Thanks

• kids in brno

Brno Oct 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi, my kids are 6 and 8 years old. What could be a nice program for them on the weekend (besides the zoo, which seems really nice)?

1 Answer Oct 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    • Shopping in Brno

Brno Sep 12, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Is there a bead shop in Brno

• searching for a pub - restaurant name in Brno

Brno Aug 26, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Hello, i would like you to inform me if you know the name of a pub-restaurant in Brno , which is underground and looks like a monastery , with people who are dressed as monks . Thank you for your time

1 Answer Aug 26, 2013 at 9:12 AM
    • Boxes

Brno May 12, 2013 at 5:46 AM

I am moving back to the United States and I was wondering where I could buy boxes from big enough to fit 25 kgs. I already tried the post office and they are not big enough

Thanks

• Weekends in Brno

Brno Jan 31, 2012 at 1:29 PM

My weekend in Cracow Poland was spoiled by the English Lager Louts delivered by Ryanair. My heart froze when I saw Brno was one of their destinations. If I know in advance, I can plan to come midweek. Do you think this is a problem?

3 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    • Just posted---misspelling!

Brno Sep 30, 2011 at 3:02 PM

In my just posted question I misspelled the city of Graz...sorry! Spelling is not a strong point with me I guesssss!!!

• Brno to Gras, Austria

Brno Sep 30, 2011 at 2:34 PM

Am trying to find a way from Brno to Gras. The Student Bus, if I am reading the schedule correctly, has 2 busses but one is an all nighter and the other departs at 3AM. I assume I will have to go via Vienna or maybe Bratislava. My route is Budapest, Bratislava, Brno, Gras, Ljubljana. Would I be better off going from Budapest to Brno then onto Bratislava, Gras, etc.? Any ideas, suggestions, web sites would be much appreciated.

1 Answer Sep 30, 2011 at 5:40 PM
    • From Vienna airport to Valtice

Valtice Jul 20, 2011 at 2:18 AM

Hello,

I would like to know what is the best and cheapest way to go from Vienna airport to Valtice.

I know that some Student Agency's buses go from Vienna to Brno and pass very close to Valtice, but i can't find on their website if they stop in Valtice...? Or is it possible to go by train?

Thank you very much for your aswer.

Anneael

2 Answers Jul 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM
    • Luggage Lockers near Student Agency AN u hotelu grand

Brno Jul 11, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Hello,
      I have seen this question asked dozens of times, but I have found no replies that say whether or not there are luggage lockers! I was wondering if anybody knows if there are lockers for suitcases (one of my suitcases is a big one!) near the Student Agency bus stop in Brno.

Thank you,
      Patrick

1 Answer Jul 11, 2011 at 3:31 PM
    • paulene1

Brno Jun 30, 2011 at 5:19 AM

Hello, I am currently stayting in Brno for a few weeks and would love to know of things to do here. As I have time I would love to know all about the city and surrounding areas. I enjoy many different forms of entertainment and am also up for anything new and different. I am from England and have travelled extensively, but have never been to Czech Republic before. So all suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you.

7 Answers Oct 13, 2011 at 10:51 AM
    • Fesl's Profile Photo

1 week in Brno

Brno Jun 25, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I will have 1 week in Brno, what excursions can I do from there ?
      I have a car and love castles, nature, old cities
      Thanks a lot !

17 Answers Jun 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM
    • CATACOMBS AT CAPUCINE CHURCH

Brno May 19, 2010 at 12:51 AM

We would love to visit the catacombs as nothing like this exists in England. Is the Capucine church easy to find and is it open all year round? I believe its in the centre but do you have the street name?

1 Answer May 19, 2010 at 11:06 AM
    • DAY TRIP TO BRNO

Brno May 17, 2010 at 12:56 AM

I will be visiting Brno later this year with some friends on a day trip from Prague. We will have approx 6 hours in Brno.We will arrive by train at the main railway station. Is the railway station in the centre? If not how far is it to walk to the centre? We would prefer to walk as then we will be able to see things as we go along but if we need public transport then we would rather use the trams and buses than taxis so any information on this is welcome. What should we see? We are not too bothered about visiting museums etc.just general sightseeing, although if there is some sort of museum detailing the history of the Bren gun that would be of interest. We really want to have a good look round the centre and see anything of interest. Of course we would also like to have a couple of beers and a meal. Nothing expensive ,just a bar serving Czech food will do ,so any recommendations are welcome.Basically we would like any information at all about visiting Brno as we have never been before. Many thanks.

2 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    • Travelling from Brno City to Brno race track automotordom

Brno Apr 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Hi, i am trying to find out how to travel from brno city to the racing track for superbike racing in July...

2 Answers Apr 30, 2010 at 5:38 AM
    • AnatolyZ's Profile Photo

Parties on Tuesday?

Brno Feb 7, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Hey dear travel pals!!
      Are there normal parties o Tuesdays in Brno?Are there cheap hostels there or any other type of accomodation?
      Thanks

2 Answers Feb 13, 2010 at 5:29 AM
    • Watching NFL football in Brno..???

Brno Sep 19, 2009 at 5:45 AM

Does anybody know if there are any sports bars that show NFL (US) football in/near Brno? Please let me know!!! Thanks.

• apartment short let

Brno Feb 25, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Can someone please help me; I am coming to Brno on the 28th of this month for 8 nights & need an apartment which has 3 bedrooms. Ideally I would like it to be close to the city centre but I don’t mind if it’s slightly out. The apartment must be modern in terms of living area & have parking nearby.

Thank you in advance.

• Brno in a day

Brno Feb 23, 2009 at 7:04 PM

Hi all,

We were planning a day trip from Vienna late March. I wanted to know if it is feasible to do the following in a day - Petrov&Cathedral/Spilberk Castle/Zelny & Old town/Nam Svobody & Masarykov, stopping at a couple of museums along the way plus some time for a veggie lunch. (we will have 8-9 hours in Brno).

Can we do this entire circuit on foot, or do we need local transport? We will land up at the main bus station. Any other must-see sights that I am missing?

Thanks,
      AJ

1 Answer Feb 24, 2009 at 6:04 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Are there any hostels in Brno?

Brno Feb 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Hello all
      I'm visiting Brno in April and i see that the Travellers Hostel is only open during July and August, that's no good to me obviously.
      Can anyone recommend another hostel in Brno if there is one? Of course i would like to stay in the city centre and be close to the main sights, and i would like a reasonably priced place too! Tall order! :D
      Can anyone recommend a place?
      I can't find anything online
      Thanks!

DG

4 Answers Feb 8, 2009 at 5:28 AM
    • Travelling around Brno

Brno Jan 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM

hi

Two of my friends and i are going on an exchange to Brno at the begining of Feb, we are wondering what places are worth a visit in and around the Czech Republic?

we are also interested in the best way to travel to Prague and Krakow as these are possible places we could be flying to/from?

thanks

4 Answers Jan 29, 2009 at 4:23 AM
    • Vienna - Brno

Brno Jul 17, 2008 at 3:10 AM

Hello,
      Can you help me?
      I need to get to Brno from Vienna Airport? How can I do it? Tains, buses? Where can I find schedules, prices? Do I need to book a ticket or I can buy it just before the departure?
      Thanks in advance,
      Julia.

2 Answers Jul 17, 2008 at 11:35 PM
    • Airpoprt to Holiday Inn?

Brno May 30, 2008 at 3:54 AM

Can someone advise me of the best way to get from the airport to the Holiday Inn? If it is via taxi, can you advise me of the approximate fare?

many thanks

Jon

2 Answers Jun 15, 2008 at 8:47 AM
    • Luggage at Brno Train Station

Brno May 23, 2008 at 4:52 AM

Does anyone know if there are left-luggage lockers at Brno train station? I will be stopping off for a couple of hours (to visit the Janacek museum) on the way from Vienna to Prague, and I don't want to have to drag my heavy bag through the streets.

Many thanks.

4 Answers May 27, 2008 at 5:10 AM
    • Day trips from Brno

Brno Apr 2, 2008 at 5:01 AM

Hello,

I will be in Brno for 3 days later this month and I'm interested in taking a day trip outside of Brno for one of those days. Would you happen to have any suggestions that can be done using public transportation?

Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Apr 2, 2008 at 4:45 PM
    • Johnny_MC's Profile Photo

any german jung guns in Brno?

Brno Nov 18, 2007 at 7:11 AM

hi,i have been since over 16 years traveling to cz(Brno,prague,Znoimo,...)and by myself know really almost about all best tips in Cz& Brno,but most of the time i have been with my german friends(Young guns)you know singl guies have fun with rock and all included.and now since few years my friends got girlfriends or even married so i stay alone and sure i have a lot of very nice czech friends but it ain`t be the same with my german ones(like band of brothers if know what i mean?)so i think i`m looking forward to give a chance to some nice guies who planes to celebrate in brno this year so we can meet us all there,i guess it coold be very cool echt war oder?na dann meldet euch yungs(30-45)ok,i hope i can get some of good friends outside there where ever you are.juat drop a replay for me.thanks:John

• Apartments

Brno Nov 5, 2007 at 3:49 AM

Im going to Brno next weekend and trying to find an apartment for 2 night for 5 people.
      Its really difficult finding one online, can anybody help?

2 Answers Nov 18, 2007 at 5:54 AM