Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Restaurants Serving Gluten Free Food in Brno

Brno Nov 15, 2015 at 8:37 AM

My family are travelling to Brno next April and my daughter has coeliac disease. Can anyone recommend a restaurant that can cater for her? She cannot eat wheat, rye, barley, oats or spelt or anything containing gluten. Is there a restaurant that would serve chicken or fish without a sauce with vegetables and pottatoes?
      thank you

• Accommodation and tourism in Prague

Prague Oct 31, 2015 at 10:45 AM

I wanna thank you all in advance because it's the first trip we do by ourselves and we want it to be unforgettable. Thanx guys

We're a group of 10 guys (17-18 years old) who will be travelling to Prague next summer for a week. We'd like to know:
      1) Which PART OF THE CITY world be advisable to rent the apartment in? (bearing in mind we'd like to have 1. PUBLIC TRANSPORTsport nearby, 2. and discos or clubs, 3. restaurants and bars, 4. Supermarkets, or some of them, the most important is public transport)
      2) Which PLACES do you recommend us to go in order to HAVE FUN (like discos etc.)
      3) Any RESTAURANT or CLUB we shouldn't miss?
      4) Any CULTURAL ACTIVITY (tours, museum, concert, theatre play...) we could go to?
      5) Finally, we think it be good to spend one day in Karlovy Vary, because I've heard it's really beautiful. Is there any other PLACE WE SHOULDNT MISS (village, etc.)?

• littlesam1's Profile Photo

Christmas season in Prague and Budapest

Prague Nov 3, 2015 at 8:36 PM

I have always wanted to spend some of the holiday season in Europe. This year it appears I will finally get that wish. We are planning to spend ten days between Prague and Budapest this year. We are planning the two weeks prior to Christmas. I know it will be cold and also know the day light hours will be short. But we are looking forward to our time there. I have been to both cities in the spring and know they can be crowded with lots of tourists, especially Prague and I am a tourist so I don't mind this. We were just wondering what to expect during the early holiday season. Also if any of our VT friends will be in the area we would love to see you. We will be in Prague for five days starting Dec. 9 and then on to Budapest for 4 days.

• Party in Prague being teenagers and more

Prague Oct 30, 2015 at 2:33 PM

Hello, we are a group of 10 teens (17-18 years) that we are going to travel ten or nine days to Prague next summer (13 to 23 June approximately), but we do not know how to organize the trip. We would like it to be cheap, as it is our last trip before university and the budget is small, and we would also like to party (in plan discos and pubs), in addition to go to museums etc. The problem is that on the internet most companies sell flights for 9 people maximum, and we are 10: (. Oh, and we would also like to be in an apartment well situated. So, all in all, we want to know what we can do to travel the ten of us together by buying tickets together and if we can go to discos and parties in Prague with less than 18 years (half of us will be 17). Thank you very much.

• bkc's Profile Photo

ATM in Hilavnin Nadrazi

Prague Nov 7, 2015 at 4:51 AM

I am travelling to Prague in March by train from Cologne. I will need some CKZ money to buy tram tickets etc. I hear that money exchange bureaus charges a hefty commission in Prague.
      I want to know if their any ATM machines in main Train station. Hilavni
      Is it possible to buy Check money exchanged in London or any other city in Europe

• Safety in Prague

Prague Nov 7, 2015 at 9:00 AM

Safe for women to travel alone in Prague?

• Budapest or Prague

Prague Nov 2, 2015 at 3:51 PM

Hello I am thinking of where to travel in the early new year .I am not sure which would be the best place to go to either Prague or Budapest.I will start by looking at flights .I would like a direct one but I dont think it is possible from Malaga

Which would the most interesting place to Visit Budapest or Praque .I like walking and sightseeing and getting to know the real place and its people .
      Thank you

Near Jicin

• any advice please

by Umitaltaykacan Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 3:41 AM

We're planning a trip to Czech Pepublic in April. We need to choose between Cesky Raj and Teplice nad Metuji. We'd like to visit one of them on the way to Wroclaw to Prag and can only spend one day. I'd be grateful if anyone who knows these places give me some advice.
      Thank in advance.

1 Answer Oct 16, 2013 at 5:04 AM
    • Apartments in Jicin

by roycymru Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 5:10 AM

I am having trouble finding accomodation other than Hotels in Jicin. Can anyone recommend an apartmemt(s) in Jicin, or point me to some web sites that might have apartments in Jicin? It would be for a family of 4, and therefore we would need one double and one twin bed room, plus cooking facilities etc.