Jiangsu Sheng

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus from Nanning to Suzhou

Suzhou Apr 14, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Is there any bus from Nanning to Suzhou?

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 11:05 PM
    • cheezecake_deli's Profile Photo

Purple-Gold Mountain (Zijin Shan) in Nanjing

Nanjing Jan 25, 2014 at 12:47 AM

I'm planning a trip to Nanjing, China in spring. I have some questions relating to the Purple-Gold Mountain (Zijin Shan) scenic area:
      1. Does anyone know where the cable car there takes you? I'm assuming it's the Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences at the top of the hill?
      2. Is it possible to walk/hike from the Observatory to Zixia Lake on the hill?
      Thanks in advance!

BW,
      Cheeze

3 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 7:24 AM
    • Restaurant with western Sunday brunch

Suzhou Jan 18, 2014 at 4:49 PM

Any suggestions for a restaurant serving great Sunday brunch with freshly brewed coffee?

1 Answer Jan 18, 2014 at 7:25 PM
    • Living in Zhangjiagang

Zhangjiagang Dec 7, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Hi,

Subject to contract finalisation I will be moving to ZJG in Jan 2014 and will start looking for an apartment to rent. Can anyone currently living in ZJG give me an idea of which area(s) are best to live in? I'm looking for about 120sqm to 140sqm, preferably modern interior and quiet.

Thanks,

Paul

3 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 5:55 AM
    • Where is exactly Maggie's bar?

Taizhou Dec 3, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Hello everyone, I am a new expat in Taizhou and I would like to meet other expats. Where's exactly Maggie's bar and how can I go there from Old street? Walking or by taxi?

Also is there any other popular place where expats go?

Thanks!

7 Answers Feb 11, 2014 at 7:38 PM
    • NFL -- please help !!

Nanjing Nov 13, 2013 at 5:44 PM

WHERE CAN WE WATCH IT ?

1 Answer Nov 22, 2013 at 7:56 PM
    • NFL -- please help !!

Nanjing Nov 13, 2013 at 5:40 PM

WE ARE TRAVELING TO Gaoyou , , Is there any place that has satilight dishs to watch american football ,

4 Answers Nov 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    • Play table tennis

Suzhou Nov 8, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I am in Suzhou for 2 weeks in March 2014 and I want to have table tennis training can somebody help me to found some places???? Thank's!!!

1 Answer Nov 9, 2013 at 6:14 AM
    • Travelling from Shanghai to Xitang......

Xitang Oct 12, 2013 at 2:55 AM

Which is the latest update for the cheapest ,& best way, to travel from Shanghai to Xitang on a daytrip,"independently".I don't want to to tied to time constraints.,So no tours as a suggestion ,please .

Thanks Rob

• Whats the best & cheapest way to......

Xitang Oct 10, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Whats the best, & cheapest way, to travel from Shanghai to Xitang Water Village,independently.As i don't want to be
      tied to any tour.I want to see, & do what i prefer,rather than go on a tour.Thanks Rob

• bus schedule

Jiangyin Sep 20, 2013 at 7:22 AM

what are the bus schedules from Changshu to Wuxi on 9-22

• RandaZ's Profile Photo

urgent transfer

Wuxi Sep 4, 2013 at 5:25 AM

how can go to suzhou from airport wuxi and how much for private taxi
      romokh@hotmail.com

1 Answer Sep 4, 2013 at 5:26 AM
    • water park

Changzhou Aug 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM

is there any water park in Changzhou, where we can spend a day?

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    • Visiting the village with small children

Zhouzhuang Aug 29, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Hello!
      We live in shanghai and we would like to visit zhouzhuang this coming weekend. We have three years old twins. Do you think we can still manage to move around with a double pram? Is it safe going with two small children? I have been told that most of the small street on the canal have no guardrail or protection...
      Thanks a lot!

Daniela

3 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    • TravelToTibetFromNanjing

Nanjing Aug 27, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I am in China on a business (F) visa. I would like to go to Tibet around 15th of September from Nanjing. Could someone recommend tourist agencies that organise tours to Tibet, in Nanjing, if there are any? And is it possible to get a permit and go there in such short notice?
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 28, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • CerahM's Profile Photo

Getting to the airport

Jiangdu Jul 25, 2013 at 5:30 PM

I am in Jiangdu, and wondered what the best and most cost effective way to get to the Shanghai Pudong Intl airport was. I was told there is a train station in Jiangdu that has a route to Shanghai, but when I go to look for the train schedule online it shows me no such route. The nearest I stop to Shanghai I have found from Jiangdu is Nantong. If you could point me in the right direction or if I am overlooking something please let me know. I need to get to the airport and don't want to miss my flight. Thanks for your help!

1 Answer Jul 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    • Romantic dinner

Nanjing Jul 18, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I wanna bring my boyfriend out on his birthday. Where would we go? Somewhere romantic and maybe great Japanese or western food.

1 Answer Jul 19, 2013 at 10:43 AM
    • buy english books

Suzhou Jul 16, 2013 at 3:30 AM

where to buy english books in suzhou around suzhou industrial park?

1 Answer Jul 16, 2013 at 7:20 PM
    • harry's bar

Suzhou Jun 22, 2013 at 6:10 PM

where is the former harry's bar in suzhou previously at lin dun road now?

2 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 3:29 AM
    • How long?

Suzhou Jun 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM

How long does it takes to get to suzhou from xinjiang?

4 Answers Jun 7, 2013 at 6:45 AM
    • Any Indian food in Kunshan?!

Kunshan Jun 25, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I am finding Indian food restaurant in Kunshan.
      What do you recommend?

2 Answers Jun 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    • redman

Zhouzhuang May 31, 2012 at 5:08 PM

hi...recently travel to zhouzhuang in china and found a shop selling ceramic/porcelain statues of horses/dragons and pots as well as some paintings. fairly large shop with upstairs as well. more upmarket than general traders. have misplaced the card...anyone think they may know of such a shop???
      cheers

1 Answer Jul 2, 2012 at 11:37 PM
    • Owl Bar

Changzhou May 17, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hi,

does anyone know the phone number of the Owl Bar next to the Shangri-La hotel in the North of Changzhou?

I most urgently need to get in contact with them!

Thank you in advance

Thomas

• Karlie85's Profile Photo

Daytrip - Memorial and tombs

Nanjing May 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM

We're planning on going to Nanjing for a day from Shanghai, not staying overnight.

We're most interested in seeing the Massacre Memorial. Wondering if we also have time to see the Ming tombs at Purple Mountain. How to get between the two sites, etc? Is there anywhere we could have lunch around either of those places?

Our hotel is arranging the train tickets for us and gave us a return time of 7pm. We would probably leave Shanghai at 8am taking the fast train.

1 Answer Jun 2, 2012 at 6:00 AM
    • Resort hotel

Nanjing Mar 4, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Nanjing will be our next to last stop on a three-month trip. WE are tired! We are looking for a hotel where we can really relax. We saw some resort hotels listed but couldn't find a web site for they. They were all with hotel broker. Any suggestions? Thanks...

3 Answers Dec 5, 2012 at 3:48 AM
    • gilbertSGD's Profile Photo

banks in suzhou

Suzhou Dec 6, 2011 at 8:38 AM

what banks are there in suzhou that i can open an account with

3 Answers Jan 10, 2012 at 7:23 AM
    • gilbertSGD's Profile Photo

Weather

Suzhou Dec 4, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Hi i will be in suzhou from january for a business trip.. What will the weather be like then? what kind of clothing should i bring ? is there a need for winter jackets ? thanks alot

3 Answers Dec 5, 2011 at 10:49 PM
    • Suzhou Grand Canal Cruise

Suzhou Nov 8, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Hi, I would appreciate it if someone can help me in this. My family will be in Suzhou next week and we would like to take the Grand Canal Cruise. I have been reading postings from various sites and this makes me confused. Some recommended to take the cruise in front of Tiger Hill. Others said that cruise starts at Shuishang Lvyou Wharf. But I could not find the location of Shuishang Lvyou Wharf on the Suzhou map. Yet another site advises that "guests should purchase tickets at the port beside Renmin Bridge within the central urban space of Suzhou. the value is CNY35 per person, and therefore the cruise lasts for concerning eighty minutes".

Any advise on exact location to take the cruise is most appreciated.

2 Answers Nov 28, 2011 at 4:15 AM
    • KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Side (daily trips) from Shanghai

Suzhou Sep 14, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Hi all,

We are planning to visit Shanghai on March 2012 and stay for 9 days there.

Our plans for side trips is to spend 2 days. We are interesting to visit "water towns", see picturesque canals, old houses and gardens, take a boat ride etc.

A draft plan is one day to Hangzhou and the other one to Suzhou.

What are your proposals?

I read that Zhanghzou is a tourist trap. What other villages can be combined with Suzhou and how we can go fm Suzhou there?
      What is your opinion about Tongli, Nanxun?

Also is it cheaper to buy silk fm these towns than in Shanghai?

3 Answers Jan 10, 2012 at 7:42 AM
    • Recommendation for Tour Guide in Suzhou

Suzhou Mar 13, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Can anyone recommend an English speaking guide who can provide a tour of Suzhou, Tongli, and other special places in that area?

5 Answers Jan 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM