Ji'an

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Foregners visit to qingdo for 90 days

Qingdao Mar 25, 2015 at 12:38 PM

Did you find the city safe for foreigners especially Indian in Qingdao, is there any prejudice for indians?

more
    • Business Visa for short term internship in China. For 3 months

China Mar 27, 2015 at 6:16 AM

I need some help! I have applied for Business Visa for short term internship in China. For 3 months
      and my application is deficient for following work Permit. There are two types of work permit in China:

1. One year Work Permit – To apply for this kind of work permit, the applicant must have at least two years working experience.
      2. Short Term Work Permit (3 months) – This is the new policy starting to be implemented from Jan 30, 2015. The government official at Labor Bureau said currently only models or actors/actress who perform in China for a short period of time could apply for short term work permit.

I am a student and I neither have experience for 2 years nor I fall in actor category , in such a
      Case, what should I do as I have a job in hand in china but there is problem for visa as per new

visa rules implemented from Jan 30, 2015. Pl guide

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

Best budget hotel

Shenzhen Mar 10, 2015 at 4:40 AM

Hello,
      It's my first trip to shenzen and I need recommendation to 4* hotel. Preferably near whole centre and halal food places?
      Or the nearest train station from HK?

more
    • MSmargaret's Profile Photo

I am trying to return to Kowloon

Dongguan Mar 18, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Does anyone know if there is a bus that will go from LiaoBu, Dongguan to Kowloon, Hong Kong with only the stop at the border for immigration?

more
    • Why Chinese currency have two names

China Mar 9, 2015 at 6:36 AM

Have used an online currency converter easycalculation.com/currency... , where chinese yuan renminbi exchange rate was given. I came to know that chinese currency have got two names from this site only. Why it has two names?

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

LOCAL MOBILE PHONE/CELL PHONE

Shanghai Mar 2, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be in China for a month and we wish to have a local mobile phone/cell phone. Where can we purchase a local mobile phone ,"PAY AS YOU USE"? About how much will it costs? How does it work for a temporary mobile phone?

more
    • effazainal's Profile Photo

From Hongkong to shenzen

Shenzhen Mar 12, 2015 at 12:23 AM

Hello VTers

It's my first time travelling to shenzen and how do I travel to shenzen by train(which I heard of) from hongkong?

more
    • ktlaw1's Profile Photo

Malaria and other assorted nasties..

Yunnan Sheng Mar 4, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hi guys

I'll be travelling to Yunnan in early April, going through Kunming, Dali, Lijiang and 2 days at Tiger Leaping Gorge.

I've heard all sorts of things from the friends i'm travelling with around the innoculations they're injecting (Rabies, Typhoid, maybe Hep A/B..) and the tablets they're taking (Malaria and the russian roulette of side effects).

I may be going out on a limb here, but is this all rather dramatic when I'm spending 2 days in a 'rural' location (Tiger Leaping Gorge) and staying at decent guesthouses/inns for the rest of the trip? Maybe it's the thought of Yunnan being exotic, or am I being far too lax in my own attitude to health, given my itinerary and April travel date?

any thoughts welcome!

Katie

more
    • Foreigners visit to qingdao , china for 90 days

Qingdao Mar 25, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Did you find the city safe for foreigners especially Indian in Qingdao, is there any prejudice for indians?

more
    • worksopian56's Profile Photo

China practicalities

China 13 hours ago

I want to consider a tour of Chna in 2016.
      i am a seasoned backpacker and would like to visit the major sights and cities such as:
      Beijing,Shanghai,Xian etc
      Is travelling in China doable for someone unable to read Mandarin?
      Do EU citizens nead a visa?

Thanks Ian

more
    • Does anyone has travel experience in Jiuzhaigou?

China Mar 11, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Hello, everyone. I am a Canadian and now on my business trip in China. As my business activities will be done ahead of time, I want to enjoy some beautiful scenery of China. Some friends on my facebook recommended Jiuzhaigou for me. And others recommended many other places. I don't know which one should I choose. Does anyone has travel experience in Jiuzhaigou?

more
    • places in China

China Mar 15, 2015 at 1:52 PM

Hello
      I want to know what are the most popular places in China?

more
    • KoalaB's Profile Photo

Travel tips

Beijing Shi Mar 13, 2015 at 9:31 PM

I'd really like some feed back re travelling to China in April. It appears the weather may be cooler than what I was expecting? I'm planning to take CNY currency with me but am unsure as to whether I should also take $US as well. The CNY cannot be loaded onto my Travel Debit Card but $US can. I'm travelling from Australia. If you can think of any other tips please feel free to let me know!
      Thanks ... KoalaB

more
    • myortodoks's Profile Photo

KUNMING ITINERARY

Kunming Mar 25, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Hi I will go to Kunming by Air Asia end of Oct 30 until 5 Nov 2015. From Kunming i would to go to Chuxiong, Lijiang and Dali by train. Can someone suggest me which area i should go first and which place I should cover.

more