change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sjumani's Profile Photo

Shanghai to Seoul ferry

Shanghai Feb 8, 2015 at 6:08 AM

According to Google, there are ferries from Qingdao to Seoul. My question is whats the easiest and the cheapest way to go all the way from Shanghai to Seoul by ferry.

more
    • mumbaihost's Profile Photo

Visiting Shanghai

Shanghai Feb 16, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Hello Friends,
      I will be visiting Shanghai to attend Exhibition in April 1st week.
      I would like to know which is best place to stay in main Shanghai city?
      Can any female member be guide & show me the city?
      Cya,
      Pankaj

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

LOCAL MOBILE PHONE/CELL PHONE

Shanghai Mar 2, 2015 at 7:19 AM

We will be in China for a month and we wish to have a local mobile phone/cell phone. Where can we purchase a local mobile phone ,"PAY AS YOU USE"? About how much will it costs? How does it work for a temporary mobile phone?

more

AccoMMODATION:

Shanghai Feb 23, 2015 at 8:47 AM

I am a senior citizen & will be traveling alone to Shanghai. I will be arriving late afternoon. can anyone suggest a safe, clean, budget accommodation but please centrally located accommodation in Shanghai. Also, directions using the public transportation from the International Airport to the accommodation. Many thanks to my VT'ers friends!

more

SHANGHAI VISIT

Shanghai Feb 22, 2015 at 10:37 PM

I will be arriving in Shanghai by myself in Shanghai end of March. 1). can you recommend a hostal located centrally that approximately cost between $25.00 - $30.00. 2). This is my first time to travel by myself , would it be easy taking the public transportation to my accommdation? any helpful traveling tips specially for a first timer would be greatly appreciated! many thanks to all.

more