Jesenice

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lakeview apartment recommendataion

Bled Jul 13, 2015 at 4:29 AM

I'm interested in a recommendation for a lakeview apartment not a hotel, for 2 seniors,
      near a walkway around the lake where we don't have to climb down a hill to
      get to the lake.

more
    • childrens store with super cute backpacks?

Bled Jul 25, 2015 at 10:13 PM

I was in Bled at the end of May and stayed at house klasika. I purchased a really amazing childrens backpack on my way from the tourist center to house klasika. The store was on ground level, on the right side of the street before I got to the post office. It was stolen on the train home and I would really like to purchase another from the same store. Do you Know the store? Can you send me their information? It was a childrens backpack, pink, whimsical with a Victorian style cartoon on the front and amazing. Thank you for your help. I know this is a strange request, but it's the only thing i purchased for myself the whole vacation and Bled was my most favorite place we visited. I would love a reminder of it.

more
    • where to swim with the dog

Koper Jul 1, 2015 at 2:14 PM

Hi, is there any place in Koper, Slovenia, where we can swim with the dog? I mean some place without big stones at the edge of the sea. We are already in Koper. Many thanks. Jitka ;)

more