Jervis Bay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Kalbarri - best canoing trip for family with 5 year old

Kalbarri Jul 20, 2014 at 10:12 PM

what is the best canoe trip for taking a 5 year old. ideally i would like to go through the gorge. can anyone recommend a company?? a day trip would be out of the question
      xx

more
    • driving from kalbarri for day trip to see dolphins and....?? best things to do??

Monkey Mia Jul 20, 2014 at 10:07 PM

Hi all
      we are staying in Kalbarri and are getting up v early to travel to monkey mia this week to take my 5 year old to see the dolphins. what would you recommend as the best family things to do during our day and best family friendly eats.
      I am interested in maybe doing a glass bottom boat tour over a reef or other boat trip ?
      advice please

more
    • travel from adelaide to victorharbour

Victor Harbour Jul 18, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Are there any stops on the way to pick up other passengers

more
    • snorkeling

Airlie Beach Jul 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM

I'll spend 4 days in august in arlie Beach.
      I like snorkeling . Can you give me any suggestions for a good excursions not too expensive ?

Tks, massimo from Italy

more
    • hotel near Lagoon?

Airlie Beach Jul 8, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi, is there a hotel or b & b near the lagoon in Arlie Beach? We really want to swim there, it's enchanting!
      Thank you!
      Carrell & Marty

more
    • winter fishing in coffs

Coffs Harbour Jul 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM

what is the best species to target from the shore and what are the best methods???

more
    • I need help choosing a canyoning adventure

Blue Mountains National Park Jul 3, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Hi, I'm in Blue Montains for two days (beginning tomorrow). Can you suggest me a canyoning adventure? Do I need to make a reservation?
      Thank you!

more
    • Seakayaking

Geraldton Jun 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM

is there anywhere to learn sea kayaking nr Geraldton?

more
    • what to do

Toowoomba Jul 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM

what is there to do in toowoomba on a saturday ? we are 3 bored uni students :)

more
    • Accommodation

Wagga Wagga Jul 15, 2014 at 7:23 PM

I am travelling with my dog that normally lives inside and was wondering where I could stay. Otherwise I will have to drive thru and keep going ?

more
    • Castlemaine Gaol

Castlemaine Jul 9, 2014 at 8:34 PM

Is the gaol open on Sundays in July for any purpose?

more
    • Surf wetsuit

Bondi Beach Jul 5, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Hello, somebody knows if i need a full wetsuit to surf with a sup at bondi beach in this time?

thanks

more
    • lovinoz's Profile Photo

Dinner recommendation

Port Douglas Jul 4, 2014 at 11:54 PM

We will be in Port Douglas for our 10th wedding anniversary in early August and would like to have a special dinner on the special day. Cost isn't an issue, but we will have our 16 month old daughter with us so it needs to be a child-friendly place. No kids menu necessary as she just eats off my plate. I would appreciate any suggestions for which restaurant.

more
    • lovinoz's Profile Photo

Snorkelling with a 1 year old

Port Douglas Jul 4, 2014 at 11:35 PM

My husband and I are going to Port Douglas to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary in early August. We will have our 16 month old daughter with us too. We would love to go for a day trip snorkel tour. I'm looking for advice about the best tour, considering the type of boat and destination.

We will be staying in Port Douglas for 7 nights and Cairns for 2 nights, so preference would be to do the day tour from Port Douglas. Obviously we will take turns snorkelling as one of us will need to look after Siena. I know there are 2 types of tours - one type is just on a boat for the whole day and the other type is a boat trip to an island where you can snorkel off the shore. I like the idea of the island since it means Siena can run around and play at the water's edge while one of us snorkels, however I don't want to go with this option if the coral isn't as spectacular as snorkeling off a boat only tour if you know what I mean. These tours are not cheap, so I want to make sure we get to see some amazing coral. I've seen some of the tours that go to an island advertise glass bottom boats, which could be good for Siena but she is also very young and won't really understand what she is seeing. Siena is generally content anywhere she can run around (supervised of course) so any feedback about specific boats would be appreciated. Our entertainment book has a discount for tours with Silver Series, so any specific feedback about their tours would be great (that is a boat only tour).

Thanks in advance.

more
    • dina1980's Profile Photo

Can anyone recommend a car rental company in Darwin that is offering reliable breakdown service?

Australia Yesterday

I am going to travel to Australia (Northern Territory) on the 10th August. As I would like to discover the Northern Territory (currently planning to head from Darwin to Broome), I am looking for a reliable car rental operator that is not only offering cars for a reasonable price but also offering a quick breakdown service. Losing too much time because of a breakdown would be a shame. I am still not sure, if we go for a car or a campervan. But in any case I think it would make sense to take a 4-wheel-drive.
      It would be great, if anyone here could recommend where to book.

more
    • visiting during winter season

Cottesloe Jul 19, 2014 at 3:19 AM

hi, im hanna
      I'll be travelling to perth this end of july with my family.
      since this will be my first time visiting, im just wondering what it's like at cottesloe beach in the winter? what kind of activities that i can do?

more
    • Dreamtime creation stories for West Macs

Macdonnell Ranges Jul 12, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Can you direct me to the dreamtime stories for the west macs region? Thanks

more
    • what to buy from australia in electronic gadgets

Sydney Jul 11, 2014 at 7:38 AM

any kind of electronic device or gadget which is cheaper in australai than india ???

more
    • Good Spots for a decent breakfast

Gold Coast Jul 11, 2014 at 5:48 AM

Hi, just wondering if anyone has found a great coffee/breakfast bar that isn't too commercial and not full of the normal rubbery eggs and fatty bacon?

more
    • miki64's Profile Photo

transport from Foster to Lake Entrance

Australia Jul 5, 2014 at 3:02 AM

I study how to go from these place and I found only this that seem useble:
      Foster - Yarram - Traralgon - Lake Entrance. Is there a better way by bus/rail or it's a unic solution?

more
    • Travelling to Melbourne in November 2014

Australia Jun 27, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Hello :) I've just booked a flight and travel package to Melbourne in November. Just wondering if anyone is heading out to Melbourne around mid november, and what your plans are? I've been accepted for a working holiday visa so I'm planning to work, just a bit daunting going on my own :) Hayley

more
    • Is a car essential?

Darwin Jul 18, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I'll be living in Darwin for five months beginning September. Is a car essential to get around the city and surroundings or can I rely on a bike and public transport?

Thanks in advance :) Erica

more
    • Transportation

Sydney Jul 6, 2014 at 5:31 PM

What is the best way to get from the cruise port to Hotel Stellar (near Hyde Park) and also from the hotel to Circular Quay? Thank you.

more
    • SallyM's Profile Photo

Restaurant recommendations in Adelaide

Adelaide Jun 30, 2014 at 5:59 AM

I'll be visiting Adelaide next week, and wondered if anyone has any restaurant recommendations (any type of cuisine, average price), as those in the travel guide seem a little old.

Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • Eitan.R's Profile Photo

Lake Pedder & Southwest NP

Hobart Jun 29, 2014 at 12:00 PM

I spent a week in Tasmania more than two decades ago and I'm looking forward to another trip to the Island, a longer one this time. Southwest NP looks very interesting and I'm sure some of you have explored it. It seems that the only way to reach Mt. Solitary is by boat. Is there a boat service to the island ? is camping allowed on it ?

more

Near Jervis Bay