change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fortal 2015 Carnaval

Fortaleza May 14, 2015 at 5:21 AM

Hi all,

I will be in Fortaleza with a friend on the 25-26 of july and i wanted to take tickets for the Fortal 2015. I struggle to find any info on it away from the the official website in portuguese.

Do you guys know which tickets i should buy? And what should i expect from it? Is there any particular package?

I wanted to go for the Camarote Mucuripe (Sab+Dom), but it is impossible to understand what i will get for that and how i would collect my ticket.

Any info would be welcome.

If anyone will attend happy to get in touch to go as a group as well

more
    • share transfer from Fortaleza to Jericoacoara

by natalialx Online Now Nov 13, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Hello, My husband and I would like to share a 4X4 hilux transfer (450 R$ for 4pp) from Fortaleza airport to Jericoacoara on Dec 1st. TAP flight from Lisbon landing at 8:55PM. We would also be interested in sharing the same transfer back Jeri to Fortaleza on Dec12. We are just two persons. There is room for two other pp max.in the car.Contact e mail: nathalie.lechaux@bbox.fr

• PaceteDiaz's Profile Photo

Jericoacoara

by PaceteDiaz Online Now Apr 10, 2008 at 6:20 PM

Anybody knows about a good posada in Jericoacoara (Beach, not town)?
      We are looking for something nice, quite, clean, close to the beach and affordable.....
      Thanks¡

2 Answers May 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM
    • fireywombat's Profile Photo

Have you seen Australian girl - Pania? - Jericoacoara - Brazil

by fireywombat Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 6:01 AM

Hi,

My friend has been travelling in Brazil, last I heard she was heading to Jericoacoara, Brazil around 9th March, 2007. She was then planning to head some where else near the Amazon. By chance has anyone heard from her, I haven't heard from her in 3 weeks.

I know it's a small traveller world out there, has anyone seen her.

Thanks for your help,

fireywombat

2 Answers Apr 5, 2007 at 6:18 PM
    • yavor's Profile Photo

Fortaleza - > Jeri

by yavor Online Now Sep 14, 2005 at 6:54 AM

Could you please write me how far is from airport in Fortaleza to bus station? I will be at 9:30 on the airport when is next possible to take bus to Jeri? How much is a trip.
      Thank you very much for response.

3 Answers Jun 8, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    • kids and jericoacoara

by lulu3 Online Now Jan 31, 2005 at 8:02 AM

Thinking about taking my 3 kids -- 14, 11, 3, to Jeri last two weeks in March. Anybody have any good ideas for places to stay? Or any suggestions for any other great chilled out places in Northern Brazil?

1 Answer Feb 5, 2005 at 12:45 AM
    • Jericoacoara lodging

by Chobeton Online Now Jun 5, 2003 at 3:26 PM

Hi I want to go to Jeri this december, but I don´t have any idea where will I Stay. Has anyone an idea of what kind of lodging is there available? can I make any reservation? Have you names or phones? Thanks Chobeton

4 Answers Jan 30, 2004 at 1:00 AM